☀️Before You Begin ☀️

"You can either love me till my heart turns gold, or leave me on the floor surrounded by pieces of the heart you broke."

How do you know when someone doesn't love you anymore?

Is it possible to know such a thing? The details, the reasoning, the audacity... How can anyone ever know?

Adelaide had started to suspect that her childhood love and best friend was drifting further and further away from her. She felt like she was losing him, and so in return, she decided to lose herself in order to keep him.

But what she had never understood was that sometimes the safest choice, wasn't the best.

Jason had been her safety ever since she was 11 years old in a brand new town and life. He became her start, and her end.

And so when Jason gets a golden opportunity that requires him to leave behind Adelaide, she's left behind with a broken heart and a bucketload of tears. Now stuck in a ratty old town where everyone knows everyone, she couldn't understand why she suddenly felt alone.

Jason was starting to experience the world outside their small town, his temptations getting the best of him as he slowly started to forget his life back home.

Life was changing for both of them as one individual followed temptation and adventure, while the other was left to live with half a heart.

The feeling of isolation and loneliness started to weigh down on Adelaide, slowly drowning her and making her question who she really was, and why she would let a boy define her this way. It left her wanting to leave it all behind, to forget and start life anew and with people that wouldn't forget her behind in the dust.

But that wasn't what Jason had in mind at all. He never wanted her out of his life. And so he came back, just for her. But she had already made up her mind to forget him and his promises.

Which left them with one more question; Is your first love really worth it, even when you feel as if you aren't?

__________________________

☀️ Cast ☀️

Pauline Hoarau as Adelaide Pearce

Nick Robinson as Jason Richmond

Vanessa Hudgens as Aurora Pearce

Austin Butler as Jared Brown

(This book is not as sexy as these pictures, I could only wish!!!!)

HELLO, to all my favorite people who gave this book a chance.

In case most of you didn't notice I've unpublished this book but only for a brief while to edit and add some more structure to it.

It's been less than two years since I decided to write this book, and I'm happy to say that I'm not in that head space anymore.

For those who remember, I was going through an extremely rough friend break up, and back then I felt lost and so sad all the time. So I decided to try and smush all my feelings into this book.

I decided to create a tiny story about how it feels when you see the most important person in your life, start to drift away.
It's not the most perfect book, it's only a few short chapters because I didn't have the energy for a large book, but it's a book I'm proud of nonetheless.

This book will only have five very short chapters, ranging from 2000 to 5000 words, nothing more and nothing less. Thank you for all your lovely comments and messages, I'm so grateful for every single one of you.

All chapters will be re-posted in two days. Again, thank you so much for still continuing to read this book, no matter how short it is.

All this being said, I can't wait for you guys to dive into my mind for a bit and see how complicated things can be in there. Let the new journeys begin. Love you all.

☀️ Zuhura ☀️