Chaprter One.

**I posted this nearly a year ago on my tumblr, so yes it is mine**

You were trapped in a freaking closet, and a small one at that, with the one person you most wanted to scream at, Dean. The two of you had fought earlier about something stupid, which actually happened quite regularly, and the two of you always moped about for a little while afterwards and the next day you were ok, but you had your space to work things out. This time your were in a closet. 

Dean’s frame toward over you and you glared up at him. You blamed him of course, it actually had nothing to do with him but he was there and you were still angry at him so he was to blame. He shifted a little.

"Ow, Dean you’re on my foot." You hit his chest and glared, he rolled his eyes still trying to get out. "It’s not working, you ass. We just have to wait." Dean looked down at you. 

"Seriously, you’re not even going to try and help me?" He said angrily. 

"There are things piled up outside this door, unless you suddenly gain super-freaking-human strength we are not going to get out of here until someone comes to help us out." You pointed out. Dean’s jaw hardened and he stopped pushing on the door for a moment. There was silence for a moment, and you tried your hardest to put your hair into a bun. It was really hot, you know, being in a small space almost pressed flush against another person. The silence was growing awkward and you were about to say something when you noticed Dean looking at you. 

"What?" You sighed, ready to have another argument. 

"Do you even remember what we were arguing about?" Dean asked, genuinely confused. You thought really hard but for the life of you, you couldn’t or didn’t want to remember. You looked back up and Dean and shook your head. "Then way do we fight all the time? I don’t exactly enjoy it?" 

"I don’t know Dean." You looked innocently up into his face. "I really don’t know." Dean sighed, just then you realised how close the two of you actually were, you could feel the rise and fall of his chest against yours as he breathed. You looked up to find him to find him staring down at your lips. It was strange, you had never thought about it before but he did that quite a lot and your breath always hitched in your throat when he did. There was no one to distract you this time, Dean was gently leaning down and you tilted your head up wards. 

Of course, just as your lips were about to connect you both heard rustling and noise outside the door. Then it opened and you jumped apart as Sam’s face emerged. You quickly got out and took a deep breath in, avoiding eye contact with Dean. 

"Thanks Sam." You and Dean mumbled together. You then caught each others eyes and smiled slightly.

**Next chapter will be up soon**