Chapter Two.

It had been two days since you had been trapped in the closet with Dean and you hadn't so much as looked at each other. You knew why, and were quite tempted to confront him about it, but you didn't have the guts. Plus, Sam being around all the time kind of put you off of the idea. You'd just have to get him to leave, or get into another fight with Dean and hope that he bought up the fact that the two of you nearly kissed.

That was unlikely to happen though, he had been avoiding you to the point where if you entered a room he would just up and leave. Sam was starting to notice as well, and when he questioned you or raised an eyebrow you would just shrug and act like you had no idea what was going on.

It was after the third day of not talking to Dean that Sam finally snapped. You had just entered the lounge of the bunker and Dean did what he had been doing for the past couple of days. He looked at you, with a rather worried glance, swallowed heavily and then got up to walk away. But, this time, Sam stopped him.

"Okay, what the hell is the matter with you two?" He said, and he sound exhausted like he had been running for a while. You swallowed and looked up into Sam's face, a slight blush on your cheeks.

"What are you talking about?" You asked, trying to make it sound like you honestly had no idea. Sam gave you the best bitchface he had and you looked down at your feet.

"Nothing's wrong with us Sammy." Dean's gruff voice sounded from behind you and it was so nice to hear his voice, it felt like you hadn't properly heard it in day, and you couldn't help the small smile that graced your lips.

"Ever since that hunt a couple of days ago, there has been like no contact between the two of you, it's starting to freak me out." Sam said, throwing his arms up in almost defeat. You cleared your throat and looked up at him, not wanting to look behind you or even think about what was the look on Dean's face right now.

"We haven't been arguing, I thought you'd be happy, Sam." You said, before you even thought about the words coming out of your mouth and it almost sounded a little harsh. Sam looked from you to Dean and then back.

"At this point, I would even be happy with an argument between the two of you." He said sighing slightly and it took everything you had not to turn and look at Dean. Sam's shoulders dropped and he suddenly looked like a child that you wanted to comfort.

You could feel Dean looking at your back, but you didn't want to turn back and look at him. You couldn't. There was something in your head stopping you from doing so, knowing that he would turn away and act like it didn't happen. And you didn't think you could take that again, it felt like a stab in the chest everytime he did that. He didn't know that, obviously. Dean was just a scared child and didn't know how to deal with what happened.

"Just please sort out what ever happened between you." Sam sighed and brushed past you and made his way to bed, obviously thinking that you and Dean would be able to just sit and talk it out. You wanted to, but when you turned slowly to look at Dean, you found that he was gone.

You sighed and collapsed into the nearest chair, your head dropping into your hands. You groaned slightly. What the hell am I going to do now?

**Next chapter will be up soon**