Chapter Three.

Dean had become very adapt at avoiding your completely. You kind of didn't mind to start with, but then it started to get to you. You hadn't realized how much you had actually missed Dean until Sam pointed out that the two of you were acting weird. You missed talking to him. You missed being around him. Hell, you even missed the stupid arguing.

You were determined to do something about it. Something had to be done. He wouldn't even accept you making him coffee, he would just shake his head and just walk away when you offered. And, if anything, that hurt you more than if he would just ignore you completely.

Something had to be done.

****

You were making your way to the kitchen, you hadn't seen Dean or Sam all day and assumed they had caught a hunt and just up and left, but you were wrong. As you came into the doorway of the kitchen, Dean was sat there, cup of coffee in one hand and paper in the other. You took a deep breath and made your way over to the counter, your back facing Dean. You could feel him glance at you but only for a moment, then he was looking away.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Okay, now or never. Just turn around and talk to him. Yell at him. Cry. Scream. Do something. You thought to yourself, taking another deep breath.

"You think too loud." The sound made you jump, considering it had bee days, probably weeks, since you had last heard it. You swallowed hard and turned around to look at the source. He was still looking at the paper, like nothing had happened, like he hadn't just said something to you after weeks of ignoring your existence.

"I'd apologize, but I'm not sorry." You said, a smirk edging its way onto your face, and Dean glanced up at you, the corner of his mouth fighting a smirk himself, and in that moment you honestly thought you were going to have a heart attack. How stupid is that? You took a breath and held his gaze.

"I didn't expect you to be." You let out a breath and laughed a little at his response, and saw that Dean was starting to smile.

"Good." Was all you replied and you and Dean looked at each other for a good minute before he broke the contact and looked away, clearing his throat slightly. Then it was over. The small chance of you getting your normal relationship with Dean back was gone and now you have no idea what you had to do to make it right.

You looked at him, opening and closing your mouth a few times before turning around and placing your hands on the counter in front of you. It was starting to make you angry, and you didn't want to be angry. You just wanted everything back the way it was. You huffed a sigh and turned back around.

"Do you think we need to talk about this?" You said, an edge to your voice that made Dean look up with wide eyes. You saw him swallow and bit his lower lip, something that a few weeks ago you wouldn't have noticed but now couldn't take your eyes off.

"I don't do talking." His gruff voice said after a few seconds of silence. You rolled your eyes and clenched your jaw shut in anger.

"Yeah, I know that." You muttered a little more angry than you intended to sound and Dean glared at you, standing from his place at the table and walking to stand in front of you. You looked up at him, standing your ground. The two of you looked at each other for a moment, then Dean opened his mouth to say something, then stopped himself.

"I can't deal with this right now." His jaw was set hard and he turned to leave. Your jaw dropped slightly, and you wanted so badly to yell at him, hit him, pull him back to you and kiss him with everything you had. But you done none of the above.

You just once again watched him leave, but this time, you allowed yourself to let out a tear.

***Sorry about the late update, been sooooo busy, but here you go, tell me what you think?"""