five: first steps

I stared at the hand this complete stranger, whose name apparently was Yoongi, offered me and couldn't bring myself to simply shake it.

He still leaned against the fence, his one hand held casually onto the iron bars, his other hand was still waiting for mine.

Yoongi's white locks fell onto his face as he gave me a crooked smile, "Come on. It's simple. Just take my hand and then climb over the fence."

I gulped." I can't just-"

"Y/n!! Where are you?" The hysteric voice of my mother echoed through the garden.

I flinched, afraid that my parents would find me talking with a stranger and locking me in my room forever.

"If you don't hurry up it's too late."

I looked at Yoongi who had still stretched his hand towards me and then back to my house.

Then I sucked in a deep breath and climbed onto the fence, ignoring his hand.

When I sat on top of it I looked down and saw Yoonhi underneath me stretching his arms up at me.

"I'll catch you. Don't worry." He said, giving me a cute gum smile.

I closed my eyes and jumped down.

Surprisingly, Yoongi'd really caught me and now placed me on the ground.

He let his hands rest on my arms that I pressed against my body in surprise.

His dog Holly, who'd watched the scene quietly was now bouncing up and down like a ball, seemingly excited about the new companion.

I looked up and my eyes met Yoongi's.

He smiled. "See. It was pretty easy, wasn't it?"

I still felt really uncomfortable. "And now? I mean I can't just go like this. What should I do?"

He gave me a knowing grin.

"Now.."

He took my hand.

"I'll show you what it is like to be free."

"Y/N!!"

I was about to turn around but Yoongi dragged me with him. "Don't look back Y/N. Enjoy this."

And then we ran together away from the prison I was locked in for 17 years.

^._.^

Sohya's POV

I can't believe we lost her like that! 17 years of hard work for keeping her by our side and now our worst nightmare became reality.

She looked at her husband who was calling every police station of the city, desperate to find his precious daughter.

He obviously was in rage, screaming at the man whom he currently was talking to.

After a while he hung up. His face was deep red and his brows knitted in an angry frown.

Sohya patted his back, trying to comfort her husband.

"It's okay honey. We...we'll find her soon."

Yuta snorted. "Yeah, when I found her I'll make sure her life will be the hell from then on."

But Sohya was afraid that this wouldn't be the right way to make her stopping to want to leave them.

She also asked herself what possibly could be the reason why she ran away. They'd argued before but she would always lock herself up in her room sulking.

But now for the first time she dared to run out of the house and leave them just like this. They hadn't found her soon enough, otherwise they could've stopped her.

Sohya's remaining amount of mother instincts told her that there was another person involved in Y/N's sudden outburst of rebellion.

We just want to protect you darling. Please comeback soon, so that everything can be like it always had been.

She sighed as she looked outside of the window and stirred her tea.

The sky had darkened and was seemingly promising mischief.

It started to rain.

^._.^

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Vote & comment

💜💜