six: staring

"Iiihh-" ,I unintentionally let out a screech when the cold rain met my skin and I tried to cover my face.

"You're such a pussy." Yoongi stated as he rolled his eyes and took off his coat with a really annoyed expression.

He handed it to me and I smiled thankfully covering my head with the heavy dark coat.

He now was left with just his white shirt in the cold but he didn't seem to even notice the rain drops.

"Where are we going to?" I asked curiously.

He didn't look at me when he answered and a crooked grin appeared on his face.

"That's a surprise."

"Excuse me but I barely know you. Could you at least tell me what you want to do with me?"

Yoongi finally looked at me, cocking his head to the side on a mocking way.

"You might be scared."

I scoffed. "Why should I?"

He shrugged. "You said you didn't met a lot of people in your life so..."

I frowned. "You think I can't handle a place full of people. How much of a pussy do you think I am?"

He suddenly laughed at me. "Chill, I didn't want to offend you. I just wanted to be nice."

"Well, you're not good at it." I mumbled still busy with avoiding contact with the cold water droplets.

He chuckled and took my wrist.

"We're going to the fair." He stated dragging me with him.

I now realized where we were heading to, when we entered the train station just in the moment the train stopped on his track.

Yoongi pushed me into one of the wagons, his dog following him by also hopping on.

"W-wait shouldn't we buy a ticket or something?"

Yoongi sighed and looked at me in disappointment. "What should we do with you? You're so well raised."

I frowned confused but didn't question him as I watched him caressing Holly's head.

He seemed so... mature. No, this wasn't exactly the right word. He seemed like he knew how to keep the extraordinarity in his daily life, how to not loose himself in the daily flow and not to forget to keep the child in him at the same time.

I know that I basically don't know anything about him but there was something in me that trusted him. When I looked at him I felt like he deserved all my trust and would excatly know what to do with it.

I watched his face as his blonde locks fell into it, covering his eyes and giving him an even more mysterious look.

I didn't want to think this way but I thought about how breathtaking the way was he looked casually awesome carressing his dog.

His long and pale fingers grazed his loyal pet so elegantly, I asked myself how they would feel on my face.

He looked up without lifting his head and smirked when he noticed that I stared at him.

I immediately looked away flustered and cleared my throat, embarrassed that he caught me staring.

He cocked his head to the side, his hair still covering his eye. "What?"

"I uhm...nothing." Wow Y/N, you doing great.

Yoongi chuckled and again grabbed my wrist. "We have to get off here."

I didn't complain when he dragged me off the train, I just let myself being lead by him.

^._.^

On our way we met many people who wanted to enjoy a day at the fair. Excited kids who dragged their parents with them, couples who where on their way on a date and other people who followed the flow to the colourful event.

You could tell easily that I was excited. More than just that. I was desperate to finally reach our destination.

Yoongi smiled when he saw my excited expression and red cheeks. He slided his hand down to mine and interwined our fingers.

My heart skipped a beat at this but I tried not to show how much it affected me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, his voice was suddenly so soft I didn't expect him to be able to be like this.

I shrugged, smiling happily. "Dunno. I would like to do everything."

He laughed. "Then we will do that."

Then, suddenly he started to run, leaving me no choice but to follow him.

"W-wait, why are you suddenly running?" I asked laughing.

"If you want to do everything we'll have to hurry, don't we?" He said, not looking at me.

I nodded but he didn't see it.

The rain grazed my face and the cold air colored my nose and cheeks red.

The air smelled like rain and it smelled like freedom. Just that this time it was real.

^._.^

Grey haired Yoongi😍

Vote & comment

💜💜