twenty-two: blushing little kitten

Fuck fuck fuck

Why'd I do that?
Why?

Or better said: Why did I let him do?

I was trying to study for my exams.

Keyword:  trying.

Cause it really was hard to concentrate on studying when my mind was instantly wandering to that day in the restroom.

And to the soft lips that were kissing mine hungrily.

I sighed and threw my pen defeated onto the table.

I wouldn't be able to concentrate anyways.

When I  left the cafe I had been dead embarrassed, not only because of the kiss itself but the fact that I ran away afterwards. Just like I always do.

And also... well, I wasn't used to physical contact. My parents had never been into that, they'd always treated me with a certain space between us. And when Yoongi kissed me that day... what should I say, I panicked a bit.

I massaged my temples and closed my eyes, trying to get rid of these irritating thoughts.

Not really knowing what to do now I grabbed my phone to text Jeongin.

Y/n
You free rn?

Baby Fox
Yeah why?

Y/n
I'm bored, let's meet at the cafe infront of our school at 5

Baby Fox
K

That's why I like Jeongin. He's so easy.

^._.^

We ate and talked and fooled around a bit, almost making me forget about what happened.

I was glad to have Jeongin, who always knew how to cheer me up, without even knowing why.

When we had payed I suddenly remembered something, making me wish to slam my head on the table.

"Ugh, sorry but I totally forgot that I have to buy stuff for mom."

He grinned, "It's okay, by now I know that you are kind of forgetfull. But may I ask what you have to buy?"

I winked at him, "You know, I'll turn 18 next saturday and mom wants me to celebrate my birthday with the family."

Jeongin groaned, "Seriously? I thought we could go to some club."

I snorted, "Not with my parents, no. You know how they are."

He nodded disappointed and I hugged him goodbye.

I just needed to buy some ingredients in the convient store so I would be done quickly and could then go back home to study.

Mom would be back home later today, so I thought it would be a good idea to buy some ramen for myself.

Well, easy to say but my tiny ass wasn't able to reach the upper shelve and I ended up jumping in the air, trying to reach the food.

"Need help?"

A male voice asked behind me, sounding amused.

I didn't turn around being too focused on my precious ramen.

"Uh, yes please." I said dumbly and a pale hand reached out from behind me and grapped the pack of noodles.

I took them and bowed a little, thanking the stranger - until I looked up to recognize the guy in front of me.

"Oh." Was all I could say, making Yoongi smirk.

He wore his obligatory dark coat, a black cap covering his blonde hair and a part of his eyes, that only I could see as I looked up to him. He looked incredibly good without even trying to and probably without even knowing.

"Hey Kitten." He greeted me as he patted my head gently and my thoughts pretty much left my brain in an instant.

I still didn't react and he cocked his head to the side in amusement.

"Didn't you have to do something?"

He nodded to my ramen and I finally realized that I still stood in the middle of a convient store with a cup of ramen in my hands.

"Oh right." I mumbled with my head down and hastily scurried to the counter to pay, hoping he didn't see me blush.

Oh, what am I saying he totally did.

Yoongis POV

Look who's blushing.

I smiled to myself as I watched her leaving.

Let's see how hard I can make you blush next saturday.

^._.^

 a rather short chapter but be prepared for the drama 😏

Vote & Comment

💜💜