Chapter Two: Bestie?!?! :D

Joy was on the bus on the way to Westwood, her middle school. While everyone was throwing paper balls and other stuff, she was sitting quietly in her seat listening to some music. When they got to school she went to her locker, got the stuff she needs out of it, and went to Mrs. Parson's classroom for first period. When someone that looked really familiar walked in,"Good morning and I'm guessing your Jeffrey Woods?" "Mhm.".....'Wait a minute....' i thought 'is that?....OMG ITS JEFF MY BEST FRIEND!' by then Jeff was sitting next to her like the teacher had said. Jeff tapped Joy's shoulder. "Yes? she asked,"You look familiar to me....Do I..know u?" I turned to face him all the way and smiled "Yes u do Jeffy" he smiled a smile so big she thought it would be stuck like that forever. (a/n note the sarcasm :) ) "Omg its u!" he hugged her...more like squeezed her to death, but she hugged back. "OK u to love birds shut up the bell is going to ring." My best friend Hayle said and then the bell ringed. We had EVERY SINGLE class together and Mrs. Wolfe's class was the funniest.

    *the next day*

       Billy and his two friends walked up to me and gave me an invitation to his party tomorrow. "I'll be there" I said and walked away. I went on with my day with Jeff and had a lot of fun studying with him. I got ready for bed at 9:00 to get some rest for tomorrow.

       *the next day* (sorry for all the time skip things heh.....don't hate meh)

          I woke up and did my daily routine except for going to school cuz its the weekend. My parents were still asleep so I called Jeff to see if he wanted to go hang out at the park a few blocks away from my house until the party and he didn't care.....I wonder what was wrong with him...When Jeff got here we walked to the park and sat on the swings. "Jeff? When we were on the phone u sounded sad....why?" He didn't answer for a few minutes. "No reason..." "OK....." I looked at my watch and it said 11:57 which is almost time for the party. "Hey Jeff I gotta go get ready for the party. Cya there Jeffy." We both stood up and looked into each others eyes. "Bye Joy.......I'll see u there too" We hugged and walked home together.

Hey guys :) I forgot to mention that this is my FIRST story I wrote so I hoped that u liked it so far :) the party part I will update about either tomorrow or Friday then I'll be at my dad's probably so I won't update this weekend if I do go there. I'm gonna think of a saying thing to put at the end off all of my stories... help me think please??? you WILL get credit :) so don't worry c:.....so Bye!!

Like √      Favorite <3      Comment :D THANKS!! :)