Chapter 6??? J-Jeffy???

It was a week after Jeff had...u know...turned insane and started killing people. I was drawing a picture of Slendy and wrote all over it 'Slendy is real!!!' I heard a noise downstairs and went with my baseball bat to investigate. I walk slowly down the stairs just to see written in blood 'Go.To.Sleep.' I stared at it shocked and dropped the bat then heard footsteps behind me. I turned just to see someone launching at me with a bloody knife,their face was pale white,white hoodie with red splatters, and...wait...is it..JEFFY?!?! He tackled me and went to stab me when suddenly he stopped just before he stabbed my stomach. I put my hands down and looked at him to see that he is looking at me shocked. "J-joy? I-is that y-you???" I nodded my head and tears came to my eyes. He stood up and then helped me up. He kept on apologising. "Jeffy, its fine I'm telling you" I said whole laughing. The I heard sirens. "Shit. I have to go.see you later??" I smiled "y-yeah. See you later." That night before I fell asleep I herd someone,which sounded like Jeff, say '' I love you.......OK Slendy...come on, were going to your new home. And after that, I fell asleep.

Hey guys!! :) well I updated.......that's all I have to say .-. If there are readers I will do a contest next update. So if you are reading then u can comment or send me a picture of whom your girl/person is :) I will show the information next update :)