Chapter 3: The Party

~~~~~~~~~at the party~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to Billy with his present and card in my hands. "Hi Billy!" "Huh?..Oh! Hi Joy!!" "So where is Jeff?" He paused for moment and pointed in a direction."There....why?" I looked where he pointed "Oh!Thanks Billy....BTW here is your present!" and with that, I walked over to a mad looking Jeff. "Hi Jeff!" "Hi Joy" he said in a mad way."Uh...what wro-" he cut me off by yelling,"I NEVER WANTED TO COME TO THIS STUPID PARTY, MY MOM MADE ME!!" and with that he walked over to the tables.

I stood there, shocked out of my mind when I heard fighting. I looked over and saw Jeff punch Billy in the chest and he died after Jeff did that. "NOOOOO!!" Billy's friends screamed and they started shooting at him. Jeff ran inside and up the stairs, me and Billy's friends followed us....shooting and shooting. Bleach fell on me and Jeff and one of Billy's friends hit Jeff with alcohol and it was all over us, I buried up and washed it off ASAP when I was done Jeff was on fire and screaming his butt off. I started crying and screaming,"NOOOOO!!JEFF!!"over and over. Then he fell to the ground and everyone else dumped water on his and he was breathing heavily and then after awhile he passed out.

Hey guys sorry if this is wrong how he turned crazy and if there are typos CX I'm on my tablet and I always will be :) I changed a little of it heh. ....so bye!!

Jeff: Bai!!