Text 156

Lydia: I am never drinking again in my life.

Badass_Maia: What happend?

Nerdhot: Some of us went to a party last night an almost everyone got drunk. Except for me. Perks of being a vampire I guess.

Lydia: Why did no one stop me????

Nerdhot; You looked like you were having fun and I needed to make sure Izzy wouldn't fall of the table.

Badass_Maia: Why was Izzy on a table??

Bat: More importantly why did no one ask me to join you guys.

Hottiejace: I am sorry I totally forgot you were part of this groupschat. Sorry bro.

Bat: It's fine. I enjoyed my Supernatural marathob last night.

Higwarlockofglitter: Love that serie.

Bat: I know right who doesn't

Nerdhot: @badass_maia Izzy was drunk and started dancing on the table.

Whipgirl: Pff I could have handled myself.

Nerdhot: Sure remeber your heel broke when you jumped up and down and went through the table. You were lucky that broke your fall otherwise you would have been in alot of pain.

Whipgirl: I really loved those heels😭😭😭

Comicmax: Well it is your own fault.

Whipgirl: Max my dear little brother go out and play and I am taking your stele for the day

Comicmax: How rude.

Ilovedot: OMG FULL HOUSE REFERENCE

Nursecatarina: Oh I remeber that show and that hot piece of a man called John Stamos😊

Higwarlockofglitter: Have you guys seen the sequel show called Fuller house. It is about the daughters when they are all grown up.

Nursecatarina: Will John Stamos appear???

Higwarlockofglitter: Yes he will and he is still handsome.

Nursecatarina: Ofcourse he is. He ages like fine wine.

Nerdhot: Does anyone have a clue about what they are saying???

Lydia: My head still hurts I can't even think straight.

Badass_maia: Use an Iratze!

Lydia: Good idea

Ilovedot: Are you guys telling me you have never seen Full house or Fuller house???????????

Comicmax: what is that?

Ilovedot: Magnus and Catarina educate them. I can't do it since I am dead.

Hottiejace: I think Clary showed me one episode once.

Nursecatarina: Atleast Clary is educated.

Whipgirl: Well she grew up in the mudane world unlike us.

Nursecatarina: Good point

IloveDot: That is no excuse.

Badass_Maia: okay..........So about last night are the more things I missed out on?

Nerdhot: Alec started to strip in the middle of the room. Lucky for everyone Magnus got to him in time and then they took off.

Archeryboy: What do you mean you guys were lucky that I left without discarding all my clothes. Admit that you all wanted to see me naked.

Highwarlockofglitter: Only I am allowed to see you naked or see you stripping.

Lydia: Well Alec isn't wrong I wouldn't mind seeing him naked.

HighwarlockLorenzo: Me neither.

Highwarlockofglitter: BACK OFF LORENZO!

HigwarlockLorenzo: Why are you only mad at me. That blond chick commented too.

Lydia: Well Magnus knows that I ain't a threat and that Alec and I are just friends. Hell Alec and I stopped our wedding because Magnus makes Alec happy and vice versa. I was standing in the way of their happiness.

Archeryboy: And that is why Lydia is my best friend.

Hottiejace: HEYYYY!!!

Archeryboy: Let me rephrase that. And that is why Lydia is my best female friend.

Hottiejace: I can live with that.

HighwarlockLorenzo: So Magnus you feel threathend by me😏

Highwarlockofglitter: Not in a million years.

Whipgirl: Do I have permission to cut his manhood off

Nerdhot:  Can I  feed it to the dogs????

Vampraphael: I don't think Luke and his pack will enjoy it.

Detectivegarroway: Tell me again why they let you live????

Vampraphael: I am just very likable

DetectiveGarroway: Only in your dreams. Oh wait you are a vampire so you can't even sleep and dream

Vampraphael: ........

HighwarlockLorenzo: Well I know when I am not wanted. I will take my leave now.

Higwarlockofglitter: finally

Archeryboy: Don't worry Mags I will always choose you.

Highwarlockofglitter: Have mercy

Ilovedot: another Full house refrence. I really really really miss the show

Badass_Maia: So while you guys were partying I managed to get a malec sneak peek on my hands have a look.

Archeryboy: THEY PUT CAMERA'S IN OUR ROOM????

Higwarlockofglitter: Sweetie did you forget we are in a Tv Show ourselves.

Archeryboy: Oh yeah you are right.

Nerdhot: Malec😍

Whipgirl: If Alec wasn't my brother I would have suggested a threesome.

Archeryboy: I am kind of scared now

Hottiejace: Same

Vampraphael: Says the guy who thought he was in love with his sister

Hottiejace: Keep Talking and I will hunt you down and drive a stake through your heart.

Badass_Maia: ............ Well i guess that is enough for today. Bye everyone