CH. 35 We're still watching

(Tucker POV)

Bryson and I were still watching the second video.

"My sweet sweet Natasha and I are finally together," Jeff said.

How crazy it was when, when he was still alive and I didn't know what I knew right now. When he would refer to her as his sweet sweet Natasha. I would find it admirable then feel awful about having feelings for my best friends wife. Now the whole thing just made me feel sick.

"You aren't going to let me go are you?" Natasha asked in a scared low voice.

"Fuck man," Bryson said next to me as he places his hand on his mouth.

"I'm never letting you go. You're mine, why would I do something as to let you go?" Jeff asked.

He let Natasha go and stood up, looking down at her smiling.

I stared at the face of evil, as my attention focused on Jeff's face I noticed how the fact of how his facial expression reminded me of a serial killer face expression.

The fact that he just confessed to killing two people and the fact that I had no idea how many others he had killed was something that was haunting.

Natasha looked up at him.

"You think that I'm just going to go along with this? That's not going to happen." She said with a scared look on her face but she had determination in there also.

Jeff tilted his head to the side.

"Which is where the training is going to take place. You see, My sweet Natasha. You can change any human being as soon as you start training them. Just like animals. As soon as the training starts and you start learning how this is all going to work out, how you're going to learn not to make me angry or mad." Jeff said in a sinister voice.

"Look around you Natasha, no one knows where you're. No one knows what I've done but you and even you don't know all the things that I have done, no one knows I have you here at all." Jeff said staring down at her.

"You can't keep me here..." Natasha said, fear coming from her.

Bryson shivered and I completely understood why he had shivered because of the tension that the video was giving, Natasha in that video doesn't know how her future would look like but we do and so does she now.

"I can keep you here and I will. You're not going anywhere. See Natasha, I can make myself turn into anyone I want to turn myself into. That's just the way it is, if I want to make myself seem like a nice guy then I will. If I want to make myself seem like a bad guy then I will but no one really knows who I actually am. I show them what I want to show them, but you my dear. That won't be the case for you. You're going to see everything, you're going to see all of me and you're going to be the only one who knows the real me." Jeff said.

"Someone will notice that I am gone..." Natasha said, but there was no hope in her voice.

Jeff bent down, grabbing her face with both of his hands and making her look at him straight head-on.

"You and I both know that won't happen." He said to her in a serious tone.

Natasha stilled.

"You're going to have to learn how to go through your new living arrangement because if not, it is going to be extremely hard for you. So it would be best for both of us to make this work don't you think?" Jeff asked Natasha, still with his hands on her face.

"You're going to have me locked down here?...." Natasha asked him.

Terror was seen in her eyes.

I shook my head and I turned to find Bryson staring at the screen with tears falling from his eyes.

I didn't say anything and neither did I point it out.

This whole thing was a roller coaster of emotions.

"Well, you'll be here for the first two days. I'll start training you down here for the first two days then you'll be out of the basement and will be able to roam the house. You also will have things to do around the house and you'll have to treat me a certain way also. Well, that going to be in day 3 training." Jeff said.

Natasha's eyes widen, Jeff actually let out a chuckle and then Jeff started laughing. "Oh, no sweet Natasha. If you think you'll be able to leave the house while you're roaming it, I'm sorry to shut that hope down but you won't be able to leave this place at all. You will be monitored at all time. So, you won't really be out of my sight." Jeff said to her and Natasha looked at him scared more than she was before.

"So Natasha, you're going to be with me forever and you're not going anywhere. You're not leaving my sight and I won't let you. If you disobey me there will be punishment." Jeff said in a serious tone.

"I don't want to punish you but I will if you don't follow my orders and rules. There will be lots of rules, it would be best for you to follow them. I don't think you want to see me angry. No one wants to see me angry. So the thing is Natasha, I know I'm a monster and if anyone were to ask I would tell them truthfully that I am one, but see no one has to ask which means that I am doing a good job at hiding it. You don't want to see the Monster side of me, but I am not going to promise you that I am going to not let the monster slip out." Jeff said, standing up and he started to walk towards the camera.

"Welcome home Natasha." He said and that was the end of video two.

"Tuck...." Bryson said, causing me to turn around and look at him.

"Yes," I said to him.

"We have all these videos, we have the proof that she was a kept woman who was abducted by Jeff," Bryson said and I nodded my head.

"Yes, I know but Jeff did something for people and there is no way they want to be connected towards Jeff so we have to play this safe. We have to not only expose the secrets but bring them down and not have any of them get off." I said to Bryson.

I watched as he nodded his head, he turned his attention back to the screen.

"Should we keep watching?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, play video 3," I told him and he did.

"Natasha..... how did she not break?" Bryson asked.

"That's what I'm worried about, she hasn't cracked yet Which means, where ever she is, she's a ticking time bomb right now and none of us know what will happen when it goes off," I said watching as Bryson's eyes start to widen, realizing where I was getting at.

We needed to find Natasha fast, before those other people who want her dead find her or before she finds them.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Things are unrevealing Dolls, things are coming out.

What do you Dolls think? What do you think Natasha will do?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu