CH. 64 I want to wrap it up

(Natasha POV)

It must have been hard for Ireland, the woman who happens to be her sister. The same woman who had a child for Jeff was the same woman who broke into Jeffs's house. The same woman who killed him.

Yes, it must have been hard for her, but it was much harder for me.

When it came to her sister, who was allowed to be a willing participant, at first, I was not, I was taken, abused, held as a prisoner, and treated as if I had no will of my own.

She had no right to kill him.

I knew that when she brought me up in the conversation with him.

Killing him was something that she had no right to do; I understand the things he had done to her were not right.

I can understand and relate, but there is no one else out there that had harsher treatments from Jeff than I.

So which explains why, why I was back in the state, The area where it all started.

Kimani and Olivia have already given the Journalist Ben Armstrong the information that he needed to make the story about me and to release it across the country.

The Grim Reaper and Tommy helped me reach out to my sister.

Being able to have heard her voice, her crying to me on the phone made my heart clenched.

We both cried with each other. Us immediately wanting to see each other was nothing but an understanding. We were sisters that have gone through so much together and separated. We are twin sisters that needed each other.

The Grim Reaper and Tommy met with the man that was with my sister; this was information that I still need clarification.

My sister told me that she would tell me her story when she sees me.

I don't know if it's a story I would be able to hear, neither do I believe she'll be able to hear mine.

Not only will the knowledge of knowing might bother me, but it's something that will make me feel bad.

I know none of this is my fault, but there will still be what if's in my head.

I was in a room with Tucker, his sister Olivia who I've come to like and her significant other Jake. Damian was also in the questioning conference room, and so was Bryson. With all evidence gathered, the higher-ups were on their way, as well.

"There he is," Bryson said. I turned my attention to the glass door and saw it was the captain; he came in with Ireland.

He made eye contact with me, and I saw a look of relief crossed his face.

Relief that I was okay? I am not exactly sure, but it was there.

"Natasha I-" He started to say, but I cut him off.

"Your other daughter was the one who killed Jeff," I said, which I'm pretty sure my facial expression was something that would be compared to a professional poker face one.

I showed no emotions on my face, but when someone who happens to be a law enforcement captain showing emotions on his face, it should be considered shocking, but even he couldn't hide it.

"Dad," Ireland said, turning to her face her dad.

"She's alive; we have to show you the video," Ireland said, bringing the captain to the table.

She grabbed the laptop to show him the clip where her sister came,

I watched the captain's facial expression change.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Probably figured out where her kid was, so she's most likely in hiding. So, here's how it'll go. There's going to be people who come in here soon with their ranks, thinking it'll make a difference but the truth about what Jeff did to me, what work he did for other people is going to come out on the news. The T.V will be on soon, some of the people who are showing up names will be mentioned and what Jeff did for them as well." I said.

"Oh, another thing is," I said as I noticed the group of political people approaching the glass door.

"I forgot to mention; you're the one who called this meeting. Well, that's what these people have been told." I said.

"It's no hard feelings at all what's so ever, I understand you were working on your family, but you knew I was being held captive when I was arrested so you could have also helped me with that from the very beginning. Think of this as helping you out with exposing the people." I said as the door open.

"Right, Captain?" I asked.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Expose them all, Natasha!!!!!! EXPOSE THEM ALL!!!

Although the captain isn't a wrong person, he still could have saved the trouble with all of this by saying Jeff held Natasha captive, guess we'll find out why he didn't do so soon.

I can't wait till this story is completed so I could edit it to the best of its abilities because it does.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu