LOVE. «

today was graduation day. 

the day taehyung and jimin can be free from any problems that have made their life the way it is now. to be honest, they were grateful that those events happened. without the minho incident, jimin might have not confessed to taehyung after all.

"jiminie? are you awake?" jimin hears from the other side of his door, taehyung.

"yup! just checking out the outfit i'm wearing!" jimin excuses.

"but jimin—everyone is wearing the same thing." taehyung sighs. jimin giggled and opened the door, revealing taehyung wearing the graduation clothes.

"sorry, i forgot about this. i forgot people are wearing the same clothes. what brings you here? graduation starts in like... two hours?" jimin asks.

"i wanted to see you. i missed you, a lot." taehyung pouted. jimin laughed and dragged taehyung inside his dorm room, closing the door behind him.

"well, what do you want to do now? we still got plenty of time to do anything." jimin asks. taehyung thinks deeply and jimin could clearly see that taehyung was thinking by the way his eyebrows were furrowed together.

"we can watch a movie! but we can lose track of time and be late so no," taehyung pouts. "we can... walk around the school?"

jimin's face visibly lights up, "yeah! let's go! i'm too lazy to change so just go in these clothes, okay?"

taehyung nodded and grabbed jimin's hand, holding it tightly. they started walking around the school, remembering every little detail of the school they're going to miss.

taehyung sighs. "i'm going to miss this school, actually. the only place i feel safe. the place i met you, jimin. i think i'm actually grateful that i moved here. maybe if i didn't, then i'm going to have no one with me."

jimin smiled widely, eyes turning into moon crescents. "i'm grateful too. remember the time we ran in the rain? then we both caught a cold so we couldn't see each other?"

taehyung giggled. "yes! i remember that! we were both so disappointed that we were sick that we call each other every single time! it's like we were so inseparable that we can't even be away from each other for a week!"

jimin laughed. "of course we are! we're bestfriend—no, we're boyfriends and we can't let go of each other that easily! but i wonder why we didn't confess from a long time ago?"

"because i was afraid, jimin." taehyung mumbles. "i was afraid of your response so i didn't say anything about my feelings. why didn't you say anything?"

"maybe i was also afraid. you are such a perfect man that i didn't think i had a chance with you." jimin laughed. "but look at us now... we're together and we're happy together."

"and we're going to live with each other until we grow old and die happily..." taehyung mumbles. "wonder what it would feel like when we're living together, having a child running around the house..."

jimin smiles fondly at taehyung. "you're already thinking about adopting a child?"

"i—we don't have to! if you don't like children t-then we don't need to have them! w-we can just get a dog or a c-cat! that way they can keep us company in t-the house!" taehyung frantically says, worried that jimin might leave him because of the 'baby' issue.

but jimin giggled. "i would love to have babies, taehyung! having children in the house plus a dog in the house would be wonderful! i love children, tae, why didn't you notice that?"

taehyung blushed deeply, eyes focused on the floor. jimin grabbed taehyung's chin and slowly made taehyung look at him.

"we're going to be the best fathers the child would ever have. maybe then, we can learn that living together is better than living separately."