EXPLANATION.

i feel like this is a needed part because i bet that some of you don't really understand the story that well, or maybe i'm just bad at expressing the problem through a texting-format.

taehyung and jimin's friendship:
so, as you all know by now, they're very close. soulmates. inseparable. they met in kindergarten, which makes up for the fact that they've known each other very long.

broken homes:
they both come from broken homes, which explains why taehyung and jimin didn't care about dropping out of school and not talking about their family a lot. jimin's parents were homophobic and his brother left for college. taehyung's parents just simply didn't care about him.

chapter 12 / XII:
okay, i may or may not have forgotten about that chapter, but i do remember about who captured taehyung. as cliche, as it sounds, he got captured by his ex, his obsessive ex, who loves taehyung a little too much. 

jimin and yoongi:
their relationship is just a project partner relationship type of thing. nothing happened between them because jimin loves taehyung.

chapter 23 / XXIII:
taehyung said "i'm kind of panicking?" in that chapter because he just suddenly felt so uncomfortable being by himself and he wanted jimin to be there. nothing bad, but it happens to me often 🥴.

i think this clears up any of the confusion happening in this story. if there are any more confusion, please do comment so i can explain it here :)