7

(Killua's POV)

"Can you plase stop sighing like that! It makes me crazy!" Leorio shouted as he pointed at my face really annoyed.

"Psh could you please mind your own business?" I said coldly.

"I am minding my own business but if you keep sighing like that how can I focus on my work?! I need my focus!" Leorio said almost a shout and he sat on his chair again.

"I'm not. " I denied

"Damn! You're like that everyday! Look, if you don't want to live life and spend your time looking at things blankly please don't include me! I don't have time for such drama! So could you please shut up! " Leorio shouted at my face his saliva is flying everywhere.

Damn he's getting uglier everyday. Unlike my Gon getting all handsome and more sexy every single day.

Leorio is really getting into my nerves. But I had no choice. I can't go to my house. I'm not welcome there anymore since I've decided to turn my back on them and live my life with Gon.

Its funny I'm not welcome in my own house. But I don't regret it I didn't even considered it as a home its more likely a prison house. My home is with Gon now and it'll forever be my home.

Leorio's last on my list but I ended up here.

I was planning to stay in Kurapika's place but then I remembered he's still on a mission.

I can't get Gon out of my mind. I can't foget the friend word out in my head.
My heart's been heavy for 2 weeks now. I want to see Gon. But if I'll see him I'll only be hurt.

What's he doing right now? Is he doing all right? Does he take care of himself?

What if he's sick?
What if he fell and broke his arm?
Who'll take care of him?

My heart beated slowly and my breath felf heavy.

I lifted my right arm to cover my face and noticed that I'm getting so thin.

I haven't eaten a lot lately.
I just don't feel like eating.

I miss you Gon.

Please take me home.

*Riing* *Riing*

The telephone rang and Leorio answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ohy Kurapika you're back!"

"Huh? In my place? Uhh My place doesn't sound good cause Ki-mmmmmmm"

I ran and covered Leorio's mouth and gave him a death glare.

He raised his left hand and removed my hand covering his mouth.

"Uhh I haven't cleaned for a month so-- hey Kurapika?? Kurapika? Hello! "

Leorio placed the phone back.

"Dumbass always hangs up before I even say something! "

Leorio snarled and looked at me.

"Kurapika's back and he's gonna visit tomorrow."

"No he can't" I said worriedly. If he comes he'll know that Gon and I are not in good terms. Kurapika's scary when he's mad and if he will know he'll ask and drag me back to Gon. I can't let that happen.

"Why?" Leorio asked me making a face.

"You afraid that Kurapika's gonna get you and Gon meet and talk?" Leorio smirked and patted my head.

Me and Gon meet again? Actually I like to meet Gon again it's just I'm scared. I'm super scared!

"Hey Killua don't you think it's time to face Gon again? It's your fault after all you're the one who fell inlove. Hehe!" Leorio laughed at my face. He really don't help! In fact he's making me miserable!

"OOOW!! THAT HURTS!! " Leorio rolled on the ground. I punched him hard on the face.

Man that feels amazing! I really wanted to punch someone due to my anger for a long time.

It's not my fault. If he just accepted my feelings then it'll be fine for both of us.

Yeah.

It's not my fault.

I stopped the tears that wants to roll and then Leorios words came back to me again.

It's my fault!!!

Its mine!!!

And tears rolled again!

God I'm so dramatic! Why am I like this?! I never felt like this before! Being tortured is better than this!

"Only weak men cry!"

I said in the middle of my sobs.

"Heh! You cry cause you're not a man that's why!" Leorio stand up and went to his room.

"Your punch hurts but I will not get revenge cause you're like that so instead of revenge Ill give you an advice! Listen to me."

Leorio looked at me seriously.

"Just forget about your feelings to Gon ok? Didn't he say so himself that he doesn't love you the same way you do?! So just move on!" He said and slammed the door.

..