12

(Gon's POV) 

The bus finally arrived. This is the farthest town my money can get and I took it. 

After 3 hours I get off and now what am I gonna do?

I rubbed my head and checked my remaining budget. 

I'm not broke.  I still have money that can last for a week atleast.

I found an inn and paid for a room.

I rested my bag on my room in the side table and went out.

I just walked looking at some random person that resembles Killua. 

But none of them is actually him.

Maybe I should print pictures? Maybe that can help me find my search much easier. 

Hmmmm.

As I walked thinking of what else to do I didn't notice that I was not looking where I'm going and I bumped into someone.

"Ow! Hey!" A girl was on the ground looking at me with fury in her green eyes. 

"O-oh I'm so sorry.  I was out for a minute and I didn't notice you soo" I reached my right hand to her and she accepted it. 

I helped her stand up and smiled at her.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry too, I yelled at you." She smiled while closing her eyes. What a sweet girl. 

I noticed a roller bag on her left side.

"Uhh are you alone?  Are you going somewhere?" I asked pointing at her bag.

"Ahh.  Kinda.  I was on a vacation for a week and I just returned here." She said and gave a sweet smile. 

She's so pretty.  From her looks she looks like a rich girl.

And before I noticed I was staring at her she clapped her hands on my face to get my attention back.

I blushed and looked away.

"A-ah I didn't mean to stare!  Sorry!"

"Haha don't mention it. You're a funny guy.  What's your name?" She said as she leaned forward to me and smiled sweetly. 

I blushed and stepped back. 

"Ah.  My name's Gon." I said.

"Well hi Gon.  Nice to meet you.  My name's Retz!" Retz?  What a pretty name.  She reached out for my hand for a handshake and I slowly touched her hands. 

Wait why am I getting nervous?

"Ah hi Retz.  You see I'm kinda busy.  Nice to meet you by the way. I've got to go now. " I said and started to walk away.  Man that was weird. 

"Wait Gon!" I stopped and turned around to see who was it.  It was Retz walking fast towards me. 

"Why?" I asked.

"uhh.  Could you please help me with my bag before you go away?" I raised my right eyebrow as I looked at her bag.  She only have one bag is it heavy? No? it has wheels. 

"Uhh.  Sure" I took it anyway.  I don't want to be rude. Maybe I can continue my search tomorrow.

She giggled as we went back to where we stand a while ago.  She gave me her bag and she started to walk.

I sighed as I followed her.

"I hope I'm not taking your time."
She said sweetly.  Actually yes you're taking my time but,

"No,  no.  It's fine I can do what I have to do tomorrow anyway." I said and I faked a smile at her.

She seemed oblivious at my smile.

"Oh great. Thanks Gon" She chirped and skipped as I follow.

Isn't it a bit dangerous for a girl like her asking for help like this with a stranger and a guy?  She can get in big trouble with this someday.  What if she bumped into a maniac?

"Retz?" I called out.

"Yes?" She twirled as she turned around facing me.

"Uhh. Is your house far away?" I said and looked away.

"*giggle* no, in fact here we're here. I was about to say that to you *giggle*"

"W-we're here?" I looked and gasped.

"You live in an apartment?" I said. She's living where I bought a room..

"No,  Silly!  I own this apartment.  I live on the top.That's my home and house But yeah you could say that I live in an apartment." She said as she pointed her fingers on the 4th floor. 

"O-oh!  Wow what a coincidence.  This is where I'm staying at too. This is where I bought a room!" I told her.

"Wow!  Really?  Wow!  This is great!  We can be friends!" She said as she threw her hands in the air.

"Do you live alone?  Why do you own this?" I asked.

"Uhh actually my parents died when I was 6 and and for ten years I've been staying at my Dad's bestfriend. I call him uncle though.  Dad and him were like family and he treats me kind he even gave me this big apartment! It's his but it's mine now all the rights are transferred to me. I love my uncle you know? But. " Retz is super ecstatic by her story but her mood suddely changed in the word but.

"What's wrong Retz?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Nothing.  I just forgot what I have to say.  That's why. *giggle*" She smiled sweetly and held my right hand and we stormed inside.

She's so full of energy.

"Okay! We're here! " She said and smiled sweetly.

We entered the elevator and she pressed number 4.

"Retz? " I called her name.

"Yeah?" And she glanced at me.

"uhhh.." ow shit I forgot what I have to say.  Wait do I have something to say? I don't recall.

"Uhhm I'm sorry about your parents." I blurted out not knowing what else to say. 

"Oh.  That.  Yeah.  Don't be." She said calmly it's like she's not hurt. 

I opened my mouth to say something else but the door opened.

We walked in the hallway on the 5th floor for a while and we finally reached her room. 

"Thanks for helping me Gon.  I'm going inside now" She said and she unlocked the door.

"Yeah.  You're welcome." I said and walked away.

"Wait!  Before I forgot!  What room are you?" She yelled. I smirked and  replied.

"Room 12, 3rd floor" I waved and  get inside the elevator.

What a unique and mysterious girl.

Retz huh?