it wasn't even cold outside. really, it was over ninety degrees. yet jimin walked down the street in a bright blue sweater, a happy smile plastered across his chubby face. of course the boy would be happy today, he was going to pick up his yellow sweater from the laundromat! on his way, he stopped by a little flower shop owned by a friend, namjoon.

"hi nammie!" jimin said happily, scanning the array of flowers laid out in front of him.

"jiminie! how are you doing!"

"i'm doing my very best! i'm going to pick up my sweater!"

"aw i'm glad! would you like some peonies to take to your mother? i know they're her favorite."

"i really would, but i don't have enough." a lie. his mother just didn't deserve them.

"your fine,'it's on the house. you've been coming here for 3 years now, you deserve complimentary flowers." namjoon told the younger, smiling down at him. jimin gave the man his bestest smile and nicely took the flowers.

"bye namjoonie! see you tomorrow!"

all namjoon did was wave.

○○○

"what do you mean you don't have my sweater!" jimin cried, the woman behind the desk unamused.

"i mean someone took your sweater on accident."

jimin just didn't know what to do. it was his favorite sweater!

"w-well do you have the persons contact information?" he quizzed. the woman typed something into her laptop then wrote a number on a piece of paper.

"here. the customer last in here, the sweater taker, was min yoongi. here's his number."

"thank you thank you!" jimin said, rushing out of the store.

he was going to call this min yoongi and get to the taehyung of this! he angrily took out his phone and called the number.

he surely did not expect the voice to sound so sweet! how in the world could a sweater thief sound so lovely.

"hello? min yoongi speaking."

jimin decided to put on his best professional voice. "hello, mr. min! i just stopped by the laundromat and the lovely woman said you took my yellow sweater!"

"wait did i? i'm so so sorry about that. i just got home. i must've accidentally taken it. my dearest apologies." jimin surely did not expect this! he was so sweet! "i can bring it to you in a couple of days. i leave for out of town tonight."

jimin was purely flabbergasted! "s-sure of course. which day?"

"let's say, friday?" it was monday now, and jimin had no plans. "i can save your number and text you where we should meet at."

"that sounds great." jimin said softly. "thank you mr.min."

"yoongi. just call me yoongi."

○○○

"hi, mom!" jimin said, walking into his house. the lights were off and it smelt of drugs jimin couldn't seem to put a name to. "where are you?"

he wandered up stairs, heading for his moms room, when he heard a loud moan. "j-jihyun-ah!"

two things: jihyun was not jimins father and jimin definitely couldn't unhear that.

he scurried back to his room in a hurry, immediately turning on his music loudly. he felt calm in his daisy yellow room. he didn't feel like working on homework, so he pulled out his journal. he recently got into bullet journaling, it helped him with his anxiety and it helped him forget about his mother. he was planning a spread over his week when he noticed his phone light up. he didn't think too much about it at the moment, he focused on how much glue he was putting on his picture of a sunset for the background.