"sleep is for the fucking weak." yoongi groaned. it was past three in the morning. and of course he had school. "fuck! my! life!" yoongi sadly let out. he could hear his father bustling downstairs, getting home from work. he'd rather not go down. his room was too suffocating.

the roof was like an escape from his life. everything was so gorgeous up there. he could see the city scape and the bright lights that belonged to seoul. he often came up here to relax and to just be.

the sunrise was rather beautiful. yoongi sat up and admired it. the colors were so wonderful.

○○○

"lucas i will fuckin strangle you." jeongguk growled, towering over the boy, who could've been less interested. "don't fucking touch jimin. again." he seethed. you could practically see steam coming from his ears.

"okay like i just came here because bam sent me. don't get your panties in a twist. the fag deserves it anyways."

that's when lucas went unconscious.

and taehyung had to drag jeongguk away.

jimin was in the nurses once again. his thighs were littered with fresh bruises. lucas wore boots today just for him. jimin just say and cried in the office. why was he so worthless. why couldn't he fucking do anything right. why was he the target for these boys. all he was was nice. the nurse ended up calling jeongguk's mother who was more than happy to come get him.

"jimin, baby?" she said, jimin holding onto her arm, curled up in the seat. "you have to eat something." she told him as she drove into a fast food drive through.

mrs. jeon was like jimins mother. she took care of him when needed and was always there for him. she knew of his situation and always allowed him to come over to their residence. she cared for him like her own. and it hurt her to see him this hurt. this broken.

"i'm okay. not hungry." he mumbled. "wan' home."
she couldn't do anything besides grant his request.

once at the house, jimin took it upon himself to go upstairs and wrap himself inside jeongguk's blankets in his big bed. he had never drifted off to sleep faster.

○○○

"i talked to yoongi today." jeongguk said, cuddling up next to a sleepy jimin. "he said he really wanted to see you."

"oh." is all jimin could say. someone besides jeongguk and taehyung wanted to see him? highly unlikely. "where's lisa?"

"she's out tonight. jennie wanted to surprise her for her birthday."

"but it's not till next week?"

"i learned to not question their relationship."

"it's cute though. you have to say that."

"i mean i guess." jeongguk started, "but you aren't here all the time. thankfully you don't hear the laughter that doesn't shut up till 4 am and the fighting." jimin could practically feel jeongguk's eyeroll in the dark.

"i want something like that. i mean c'mon! you have taehyungie and lisa has jennie and nammie, my flower friend, has seokjin hyung. it just makes me sad. no one seems to want me."

"baby, someone wants you. someone soon. i promise you."

jimin hummed. "sure."

○○○

jimin was tired. he got very little sleep last night. so he decided to take a shower. he turned on the lights and stripped out of jeongguk's clothes he borrowed. as he did so, he looked at his scars. they ran up his arm and around his thighs. he felt hot tears prickle in his eyes. the fact someone else made him want to do this was horrible on it's own. but the fact that jimin wanted to do this was so much worse. jimin so badly wanted to feel the cold blade against his skin, wanting to watch the subtle blood drip. he needed to find something, anything , to satisfy this urge. he rummaged around in the bathroom drawers.

1...2...3...

he counted out as he drug a scissor blade across his pale arms. he didn't cry, not a lot. alotjohv he did shed a tear or two, but he was quiet. he didn't hurt. it wasn't new to him. he felt better. carefully, he cleaned his arm off and got into the shower.

something about it was sick. the pure joy jimin got out of cutting. it made jeongguk sick. he woke up once he heard a sniffle coming from the bathroom. and then he heard a drawer being closed. he had no doubt jimin was hurting himself and hurt him knowing he couldn't do anything.

soon later, jimin got out of the shower. he dried himself off and slipped into a hoodie and legging he had brought. he smiled warmly at jeongguk, shoes on his shoes.

"can we go to school?" he said sweetly. and who was jeongguk to say no to him?

"of course."

the pair arrived at school shortly after. taehyungs face lit up after seeing his boyfriend walk through the door. he held him by his waist and gave him the sweetest kiss. jimin let out a soft giggle, watching the pair.

the trio began walking to class, talking about the new episode of rupauls drag race when jimin felt a tap on his shoulder.

"hey jimin." the boy said.

"oh. hey yoongi." jimin tried to smile as brightly as he could, he just didn't have the strength.