Ch. 27

The girls were both shocked at what the Room of Requirement had turned into.

"Merlin, Hermione," Ginny breathed as she looked around. "What on earth did you tell it that you needed?"

"I just said a place to escape to that was relaxing," Hermione answered in astonishment. "I wasn't expecting all this!"

"Well, this will certainly do it!" Ginny laughed as she set her bag down

"Well, this will certainly do it!" Ginny laughed as she set her bag down. "Only problem is that I didn't pack my bikini."

"I think the room actually planned for that," Hermione said, pointing towards a small table that was right next to them.

On it were two black bikinis folded up on top of two fluffy grey robes that were just as soft as they looked. The girls grabbed them and went to change before Ginny started to walk down the steps into the water.

"Oh, it's warm too!" She exclaimed before going down underneath the water.

Hermione laughed and grabbed their bags, wading down into the water after Ginny. The water was very warm actually which made both of the girls happy. Ginny was floating on her back with her eyes closed as Hermione went to set the bags down on the small bench that was set into the wall.

"We need to bring Pansy next time," Hermione said as she wrangled her hair into a bun. "She would absolutely love this."

"We could always invite her tonight," Ginny replied. "I don't know about you, but I'm down to spend the rest of the night down here."

Hermione laughed. "We still need to do rounds, Gin. And I'm checking on Draco later."

Frowning, Ginny sighed. "You're always the voice of reason."

"Someone needs to be in our group," Hermione muttered as she dug through Ginny's bag. "Uh, did you bring anything to mix this with?"

"No, I didn't have anything left after our last night," Ginny said, sitting up and looking towards the bar. "I'll check back there."

Hermione nodded and pulled the vodka out of Ginny's bag and waded across the pool, setting it down on the bartop.

"Merlin, they have so many different things back here!"

Ginny popped up from behind the bar with different types of juice and a large grin on her face. "They've got pineapple juice, orange, cranberry, pumpkin..."

She trailed off as she disappeared again, pulling up a few more bottles of juice. "There's even cups!"

"Good, because I certainly didn't bring any," Hermione said.

After their drinks were poured, Hermione went to sit on the ledge in front of the bench while Ginny sat on one of the built-in seats, leaning back against the counter.

"So..." Ginny started slowly. "...who's going to read their letter first?"

Hermione frowned and took a drink. "I don't know."