Goodbye

Later that night he drove me home and came in. I put gabby down to bed and went to my room to find him taking his tie off.

I went up behind him wrapping my arms around him.

"You know you never make it easy to leave." He said softly

"Then Don't." He took a big breath before turning around and wrapping his arms around me.

"You know I have to." I did but I didn't want it to be like that.

I pulled back looking up at his eyes and seeing them looking down on me. Even with the little light in this room I could tell that he was looking at me.

His hand reached up pulling my face to his kissing me.

My body reacted quickly as I wrapped my arms around him.

I felt my body react to him like it always does.

Colton's fingers found the zipper to my dress pulling it down as I let it drop from me.

Next was his shirt that I practically ripped off him. He laughed as I pushed him to the bed. His eyes gleamed as they watched me like this.

But it didn't last long me having the upper hand. Colton took control again grabbing me and putting me under his body.

I felt his lips go to my neck and all around my body taking me from here as he explored.

Soon there were no clothes between us as we took what we wanted from each other.

It was love. Pure love and that's all I felt for him.

The morning sun came through my window as we lay awake together. Colton has his arm around me protectively as he drew circles on my back.

My head rested on his chest as the realization hit me like a brick.

"What time do you have to go?"

"9. I thought I would get changed here and leave to grab Gunner before going to say goodbye to my mom." It was only 7:00 now. I still had some time with him.

I curled deeper into his arm and felt tears wanting to come out.

He reached over and grabbed something off my table.

Looking up I saw that he had the black box in his hand

"Now I think I should ask one more time. Hopefully this time you'll keep the ring on." I laughed shaking my head

"Will you marry me Savannah." I looked up to him and saw the cutest little smile on his face.

"Yes." I said softly kissing him quickly on the lips. I pulled back taking to ring out of the box and putting it back on like old times.

We stayed like this for a few more minutes before he got up and got ready.

I put a robe on before I went in to check on Gabby.

As I walked back into my room with her in my arms I saw him putting his boots on.

I stood there looking at the man I loved going off again.

He finished getting ready and came to us.

I followed him down to the front door and held his hand.

"Now I'll be back before you two know it." He ran his finger down Gabby's cheek Making her giggle.

"Please be careful." This time I couldn't save the tears from falling.

He cupped my face in his hands as he smiled at me weakly.

"I will. Now you got to promise me this time that you'll wait for me."

"I'll wait for you Colton." I nodded my head letting him kiss me. He pulled back and kissed Gabby on the head.

He picked up the bag off the floor and walked out to his truck.

It felt like I was losing a big part of myself . It hurt me more then anything to see him go. I only prayed that he would come home soon.

"Come on baby girl." I sniffed watching his car pull away.