3.

"Namjoon, truth or dare?" Jungkook said

"Lets start save, truth"

"Tell me who you think is the most handsome"

Namjoon put his hand on his chin and thought carefully for a moment. He then bursteds into laughter "I cant even pretent to think, Jin ofcourse"

"We all knew this answer why did you even ask" Hoseok said. The seven boys were all laughing and having a great time.

"Yoongi Hyung, truth or dare" Namjoon said. "Ill just go with truth" nobody was surprised. "Ok ok, whats your favourite thing about me?" Yoongi was not surprised. He always felt like he had a praise kink or something. He didnt judge though.

"How good you are at writing. It amazes me" Namjoon was flusterd by this answer. "Thank you thank you" "Keep ur praising kink too yourself man" Taehyung said . Everybody laughed once again. Taehyung was very funny. Always saying the right thing at the right time.

"Ok, so who is next Yoongi?" Jimin said.

"You are"

"Bring it on"

Yoongi had a plan. He was thinking about it earlier. He wanted to see how Jimin would react if he needed to eat a cupcake. He said himself they looked delicious, and even if he wasnt hungry, for a dare eating a cupcake? thats maybe the easiest dare out there. Nobody would decline, right? It was a good plan, Yoongi figured.

"Truth or dare, Jimin?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to eat a cupcake."

Jimins heart stopped. He looked with wide eyes at Yoongi. Why would he say that? Where was this coming from? Did he knew? Jimin was filled with questions.

"What?"

"You heard me." Yoongi said fierce. The tension in the room was rather uncomfortable. The 5 remaining boys didnt really knew what was going on. What kind of dare was this?

"What a weak dare, or is my baking so bad?" Jin said. Trying to make the situation lighter.

"Then watch him do it."

Jimin was sitting there. Heart in his throat. He wanted to throw up already. He hated this. "B-but im not that into cupcakes. Cant i get another one?"

"No this is the dare, just do it"

"Jimin this is an easy dare, whats taking so long?"

"I wish i had this dare"

Jimin heart voices around him. He decided to pick up a cupcake. He looked at it with disguist. What was he going to do? everybody was looking at him. He wanted to cry right then and there. He didnt want it. He didnt need it. But he needed to. What were his friends going to think? What where they going to do?

Yoongi watched him closely. He was taking so long. This was not healthy, he already knew enough. Jimin had a fear of food & gaining weight. It was pretty clear. What did he need to do? What was he going to do?

Jimin lifted the cake to his mouth and took a bite. He chewed for a moment and then gulped down. "Another bite." Yoongi said. Jimin did what was said. He took another bite.

Calories. Fat. Sugar. Icing. Gross. Disguisting.

He needed to get rid of it. All these gross words started too full up his mind. He put the cupcake down and just sat there. Thinking about all the calories, the fat and the weight that he would put on. How he needed to work out twice as much. How he needed to get rit of this thing. Now.

He stood up without saying a word and walked to the bathroom.

"Jimin where are you going?" Seokjin said.

"I need to pee."

Everybody was looking at eachother with pure confusion. "Whats going on Yoongi hyung? what was that about?" Jungkook said.

"We should worry about Jimin" Yoongi said. "I believe he is not peeing in there."