Souless! Sam x reader

(A/N okay y'all this is slightly smutty )

  Woah slow down there princess,I'm the one in control here...

   It was a stressful day of hunting, I then sighed while placing my rifle down on table. I looked to my left and saw Dean reading and then quickly typing stuff on the computer,only to let out a sigh of disappointment. He was trying to find a way to help Sam get his soul back. While I miss the old Sam,I don't mind this new Sam, he's very controlling. To say the least,I walked in and put my hand on Dean's shoulder.

   "Relax Dean, we'll find a way. We always do." I said in a soothing voice trying to calm him down.

   "I really hope we do (Y/N) this is killing me!" He sighed with frustration as he hugged me,burying his face in my stomach. Which was the highest his head reached from sitting down.

    "I know it's hard. Can I get you something? A sandwich or drink, that's not alcohol?." I felt him shake his head no. I sighed and hugged him for a few minutes until we eventually split.

   "Hey (Y/N),can you go check in Sammy?" He asked. I wanted to take a shower but looked so tired and out of it,that I had to accept. I shook my head yes.

    "Sure,but heads up I'm going to get a shower afterwards. No offense but you should too." I said smiling just trying to get him to smile. He chuckled and said

    "Yeah I guess I should" he smiled finally,I smiled brighter and walked away. I walked down the hall to Sam's room and knocked on the door. When I didn't hear a reply,I walked in. What I saw when I walked in, dropped my jaw. I saw Sam doing sit ups on the floor. Standing there mouth agape,staring. Wow was he muscular. After a few seconds Sam saw me,and was aware of me. My eyes level with his chest. Oh my his chest was so sweaty and muscular. I then felt him close my mouth with one of his fingers. I melted into his touch,and let out a very small moan.

     "Well hey there (Y/N)" He said in his  oh so sexy voice. My knees almost buckling,I tried to regain my composure.

      "H-h-hey Sam." I said looking at the ground a prominent blush on my face.

      "Look at me when I talk to you" He said as he grabbed onto my face, squishing my cheeks,and made me look at him.

      "S-s-s-sorry" I said as my knees buckled. I watched as he caught me and picked me up by my thighs. I let out a little squeak of a moan,biting my lip,I started to lightly roll my hips onto him. He chuckled and smirked looking down at me. While I still had my legs wrapped around him he walked to the bed and laid me down. He was obviously a Dom. After I while I flipped us over trying to have a little control of the situation. I kept rolling my hips as I pushed my lips to his. He flipped us back over though,chuckling

     "Woah slow down there princess, I'm the one in control here~" I moaned and pushed my lips back to his. Sam's tounge ran across my bottom lip begging for entrance,I eagerly accepted. We only split for a few seconds,for him to lift my tank top over my head. After a minute or two,of him pawing my breast,us making out,him leaving very dark marks all over my neck and chest.  This felt like years but I wanted-no needed more. I whined wanting more he chuckled.

    "Daddy please!!~" That's where he broke. I saw his eyes get even darker from lust. He ripped through my leggings and panties. I moaned,as he pulled down his jeans and boxers roughly. I watched him walk over to the nightstand and pulled out a condom,ripping it open with his teeth,and putting it on.(stay protected kids) I moan just at the sight of him doing so and he smirks. He walks over to me and starts pounding into me no warning. I screamed but it was muffled by Sam's hand.

    "Don't want Dean hearing us. Now do we princess~~" I moan and lightly bit his hand. He let out a low growl as he pounded into me. I bit his hand harder letting out a muffled moan. I felt my high approaching,but before I even had the chance to warn him I came. After a few seconds he did as well,while choking me. He pulled off and threw the condom away. After he flopped onto the bed beside me I curled up into his chest. But my eyes went wide.

   "I should probably check back in with Dean!" I rushed to get up,to pick my clothes before I felt my legs wobble,and me almost trip before he caught me. Almost like he knew it was going to happen.

     "Woah princess! I must have pounded into you harder than I thought~" I purred and leaned into him.

    "Y-y-yeah" I blushed and finally stabilized myself. I bent down as I picked up my clothes and put the on. He smacked my ass and I moaned out.

    "Right after you talk to Dean my room! Five minutes!" I purred and nodded,him chuckling as I stumbled out the room. I went to Dean and just said

    "Sam is- Sam is doing fine. Anyway I need to go!!" Before he can even speak I left him there confused. As I rushed back to Sam's room I thought. 'Tonight is gonna be fun!' I walked into his room and was immediately pounced on the rest was a big blur of lust,sex,and hunger. Let me just say I was pretty sore in the morning...