Castiel x reader

(So this was requested by a pretty cool person and its gonna be a smut and will be about how castiel is proud of you after a hunt)

                I am so proud of you honeybee,how about we celebrate...

    Sighing I dropped my bag at the door. I'll just pick it up later. Me and Dean just got back from a hunt and it was a long one. I even ended up having to save Dean's ass a few times. Anyway I am glad to be home and I'm glad i can finally see Cas again. We've been together for a few years now and this is the longest we've been apart in a while. I began running to our shared room. Once I arrived I burst into the room to see him sitting on the bed. We hugged for a few minutes.

      "So how was the hunt"

      "It was long but it worked out in the end. I even saved Dean's ass a few times" I giggled at the thought and heard him chuckle as well.

        "I am so proud of you honeybee,how about we celebrate?" He said his voice laced with love and lust. I nodded my face quickly heating up. He then picked me up and laid me on the bed. He started running his hands down my body until he reached the hem of my shirt. He proceeded to gently take it off.

         "I'm gonna make this all about you okay?" I nodded and rested my head on the pillow behind me when I felt him rub against my clothed entrance. While unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down he began to kiss and suck my neck. I muttered a 'fuck' under my breath as I breathed out. He took out his finger and stopped kissing my neck. At first I whimpered before I felt him slide his cock into me,slow,and gentle. I moaned,wrapping my arms around the back of his neck,and pulling myself up so our foreheads were touching. He started picking up the pace. Me moaning uncontrollably and yelling his name. I stared scratching yo and down his back until I reached my limit and through my head back.

         "Oh FUCK I'm gonna cum-!!" My words interrupted by me cumming. My arms fell to my side as I threw my head back digging into the sheets. Slowing down but still thrusting into me he let me ride out my high before pulling out. He fell to my side and pulled me into a cuddle and started stroking my hair. I eventually fell asleep in his arms letting everything drift away...

(I hope you like it and sorry this took so long,thanks for the request!)