Jensen x reader

(A/N so basically Jensen calls you up to the stage for having the best fem!dean cosplay and you'll have to read it to find out what happens next)

      Guess I'll see you at 7?...

     My hands were shaking as I walked up to the seats. Somehow I had scored seats that were right at the front. My anxiety had skyrocketed,from just thinking about the fact I would be only a few feet from them. I sat down,my mind wandering,and within minutes I heard loud ear piercing screams from around me. The boys must be out. My eyes shot over to the stage and I almost fainted. I watched as they walked over and sat down. After awhile of laughing,joking around,and taking a few questions. They announced that they're going to pick they're favorite cosplays of their character.(Jensen picks a Dean cosplayer,Jared picks a Sam cosplayer,Misha picks a Cas cosplayer). I shifted in my seat. I came in my Fem!Dean cosplay. First Jared picked,it was a really good cosplay,the guy had everything down. Then,Misha,picked this girl she looked about 19. She was really pretty and had a good cosplay on. Lastly it was Jensen,he scanned the crowd for a few minutes until his eyes landed on me.

   "You there get up here!" He said with a smile pointing to me. My face immediately started to heat up. I pointed to myself in disbelief.

    "Me? He nodded,with that bright,light up the room,smile. I tried to get up onto the stage but I was too short.

    "Here let me help you!" He reached out his arm. After I grabbed it he pulled me up,almost effortlessly. Damn he was strong. My blush only got deeper as he pulled me up. I hid my face in my hands as he gave me a hug,chuckling. Almost as instinct I buried my face in his chest trying to hide my flushed face from the everyone including him.

     "Aw,how cute." I heard him say. Which made me want to hide even more. But he obviously had different plans he separated our hug and sat me down in the chair beside him. I heard the boys laugh. Jared and Misha saying

      "I think she likes you!" I uncovered my blushing face and said

      "S-S-Shutup you two!!" We looked at each other for a few seconds then we bursted out laughing. After awhile of questions between me,the boys,and the fans,the three of them telling their  crazy but hilarious stories,the show ended. It didn't really hit me until the crowd started leaving. My smile immediately dropped,tear starting to threaten. I solemnly walked to the back with the boys. The said the would let us go the easier way instead of having to jump off the stage. Once we got to the backstage area Jensen just stopped. So I stopped aswell saying he was in front of me.

     "Hey Jen,(Y/N)! You coming?" Jared said turning around,with a curious but confused smile on his face.

      "Yeah,go ahead of us,we'll only be a minute." After they walked far enough to the point were they couldn't here us,Jensen turned to me. I looked up at him,my face full of confusion.

      "Why aren't we with them?" I said my curiosity,peeling through the layer of confusion. He had a big,but hesitant,smile on his face.

      "Well you see,I know we don't know each other well,but from today you seem like such an amazing person,and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get dinner sometime?" My face flushed a bright red as I jumped up and hugged him.

       "Of course!" I said a bright smile. After we hugged for a few seconds we walked out hand in hand. Misha Jared had a look of confusion that quickly turned into a look of knowingness.(is that even a word idk)

       "I SHIP IT" Misha yelled out. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

        "Where did the other two cosplayers go?" They shrugged and said

         "They just said that they had fun but need to go home." I nodded

          "They must've been busy or something." They both nodded.

          "I wish,they stayed long enough for me to say bye" Jensen added.

          "Yeah" I said. After a talking for a few minutes me and the boys exchanged numbers.

           "Guess I'll see you at 7?" Whilst smiling and nodding I said

           "Yep,I'll see you there!" I hugged them one last time before saying goodbyes and walking home. Ugh I can't wait till seven!!

(Hey guys! Thank you for reading and I'm thinking about maybe doing a part two! Let me know if that's something you'd be intrested in)