2. The Reunion: Part Two

The next day (Tuesday)**

I got around 5am this morning to go to the gym for an hour. After my workout I went home, made a smoothie, took a shower & got dressed. I didn't put any makeup on because I wasn't suppose to. I put on a ribbed white tank, a denim skirt, & my nike air force ones. I grabbed my purse & headed to the shoot. When I got to my shoot I was immediately sent to hair & make up. I worked with Prada with this new clothing line & I'm so honored to open the show as well. I dedicated this clothing line to my late parents. During hair & make up I got a text from Cooper.

Cooper: Hey Kelsey! I should be there to pick you up around 12:30pm, can't wait to see you! :)

Kelsey: okay I'm excited!

After my photo shoot I changed back into my clothes and my assistant, Gianna, came into my fitting room.

Giana: Hey kels, Cooper is here...and he brought you flowers!!

Kelsey: Oh my gosh really? Thats so sweet of him! Okay Gi, you can take the rest of the day off because I'm done too. I'll see you tomorrow for my NYFW fittings

Giana: Okay just text or call me because I'm going to be finalizing your fittings on Friday for the Best Buddies event

I walked out of my fitting room to see Cooper with a bouquet of flowers peonies, which were my favorite flowers.

Kelsey: hey you!

Cooper: Hey! I got these for you

Kelsey: Thats so sweet of you! How'd you know peonies were my favorite?

Cooper: Lucky guess..I also thought they looked pretty in the vase..kinda reminded me of you

Kelsey: wow we're not even on our date yet and you're already smoothing talking

Cooper: I try hahah..okay so I heard theres this cafe near Central Park thats really good. I was thinking we can grab lunch and walk around Central Park afterwards, sorry I don't know many things we can do in New York, you're going to have to show me around some other time.

Kelsey: I'd love to, c'mon lets go

At the cafe we were laughing and getting to know each other. I was having the time of my life. Cooper is such a funny and sweet guy. After we ate we strolled around the park and talked. Out of nowhere Cooper held my hand. I looked over to him and he smiled at me.

Cooper: Are you okay with me holding your hand?

Kelsey: yeah thats perfectly fine!

Cooper: Oh by the way! You're coming to my event right? Theres going to be a ton of people there and I'd love for you to come.

Kelsey: Yes I am, I was actually told that I'd be in an interview panel.

Cooper: yes you're going to be in the panel along with 5 other celebrities, but I can't tell you the rest of them.

Kelsey: Ok hahah

Cooper: well I was hoping if you would like to be my date to the dinner on Tuesday? You don't have to if you don't want.

Kelsey: I would love to..thanks for asking! The dinner is formal black tie correct?

Cooper: yes, because we're going to be celebrating the achievements some of the celebrities and we're going to be giving out awards to the celebrity that has done the most charitable work and affected their community in a good way.