6. A New Start

After having Julian live with me so I can take care of him, we've gotten closer. Today we were heading to the airport so I can help him settle in. He was walking now, but I had to watch over him because knowing him he was going to start working out. Julian still needed to rest for another week then he can start working out. Danny and Rob offered to pick us up from the air port and carry our bags because Julian couldn't do any heavy lifting. Rob said he would bring along his girlfriend so we can meet. Once we landed we saw Danny, Rob, and his girlfriend. 

Camille (Rob's gf): Omg Kelsey!! I've missed you!

Kelsey: what omg Camille!! (I ran over to her and hugged her) 

Rob: wait you know each other?

Camille: yes babe! I told you that we met on the sports illustrated photoshoot!

Danny: Oh I remember seeing the pictures

Rob: (he punched Danny's arm) bro that's my girlfriend!

Danny: geez man let me explain. that shit hurt! I just remember Julian showing me Kelsey's pictures from the magazine and you guys should of seen him! Jules was drooling and practically made the magazine wet from his drool.

Julian: bro do you ever keep your mouth shut haha thanks for exposing me. 

Camille: Come on you two grab their bags let's get lunch

We ate at this cafe near Julian's house and we stayed for an hour or so then they dropped us off at his house. Once we got home I helped Julian settle in his room, and I began unpacking his suitcases. 

Julian: Kels, I'm going to take a shower...

Kelsey: Okay go ahead I'll be out here if you need anything

Julian: You're not coming?

Kelsey: Julian you can shower yourself, I only did it last time because you couldn't stand on your own yet

Julian walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and he began kissing me. He trailed kisses from my lips to my neck and then moved down to my chest. I felt so heated and I can see the lust in his eyes. 

Julian: Let's take this to the shower

Kelsey: Jules stop...we're not even together and you can't even have sex right now you're still injured...I don't want to hurt you 

Julian: (he stopped kissing me and looked up staring into my eyes) Bubs you would never hurt me. I can take it because you make me stronger. And are we not together?

Kelsey: Well you never asked me to be your girlfriend...

Julian: Oh I thought...I mean I just assumed because we told each other how we felt...(he bent down on one knee and held my hand) Will you Kelsey James you make me the happiest man in the world. Will you be my girlfriend?

Kelsey: Bubs stand up thats not good for your back

Julian: not until you give me an answer

Kelsey: of course I will..I love you Julian

Julian smiled and lifted me up and kissed me

Kelsey: Jules put me down I don't want to hurt you

Julian: Kelsey, you're the only person in this world that makes me feel this way..please let me show you

Kelsey: As much as I want to baby you can't have any physical activity for another week