AutoBot Teen Pillow Talk

(Previously)

Charlie laid her head on Bee's shoulder.

This confused the young Autobot, but it felt good.

'Must be a human thing,' he thought to himself.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

The two stayed there for another thirty minutes or so before Charlie woke up from dozing off and nudged the boy beside her.

"Hey, Bee," she whispered, tapping his arm, "Bee, wake up!"

The missing warmth from her head on his shoulder was enough to wake him, but the patting helped too.

"Hmm?" He groaned. He'd dozed off from sitting there.

"Come on, let's go," Charlie repeated, standing up and pulling Bee to follow her.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he walked with her into the house.

Charlie guided him through the house and up the and up the stairs. "It's late, and we need to sleep."

"Oh. Well, I could sleep in the garage."

"What? No, don't be silly."

She led him up the stairs, into her room, and closed the door behind them. Walking around her room, she pulled out a sleeping bag from her closet and a pillow from her bed. Then walking to the foot of her bed, she rolled out the sleeping bag and placed the pillow on it.

"This is where you'll sleep," she smiled.

Bee walked over it and felt it. It was comfortable. Soft. Unlike the hard garage floor he originally planned on sleeping on.

He stood back up and looked at Charlie with a grateful smile. "Thank you, Charlie."

Charlie blushed at the yellow-clad teen. "Of course. Good night, Bee."

She hugged him before heading to her bathroom to get ready for bed. Now that she'd left, Bee knelt down and nestled into the sleeping bag. He certainly did not expect this.

He didn't know who he was, where he was from, or why he was here. And yet this kind girl took him in and was willing to look after him. Now he knew, he had to return the favor. He had to look after her too.

He was brought out of his thoughts when the bathroom door opened and Charlie walked out.

"Good night, Bee!" She smiled and waved at him as she walked by.

She plopped onto her bed and let out a sigh of relaxation.

"H-Hey Charlie?" She heard Bee call out.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell ya something."

Charlie was curious at this. But she also wanted to know what Bee had to say. She sat up then laid down and leaned over the foot of the bed to see the young humanoid laying on his back and staring at the ceiling.

Propping herself on her elbows, she asked: "What's up, Bee?"

"...you?"

Charlie cocked her head in confusion. "What?" She chuckled.

"You asked me 'what's up?' You are. You're up there and I'm down here."

Understanding now, Charlie laughed at Bee's lack of understanding. She was gonna have to teach him about jokes and earth phrases.

"That's a good one, Bee. But I meant 'what's going on with you?' Like, is everything ok?"

"Oh yeah! No, I'm ok. I just wanted to say....you're a very nice person, Charlie. Especially to a complete stranger. Who's actually a complete stranger to himself. But you took me in, gave me a place to stay, and showed care for me. And I appreciate you for that. And I'll do my best to make my stay here as less stressful as possible."

Charlie fought tears that wanted to come out but failed to stop the blushing that was coming to her cheeks.

"Thank you, Bee. I appreciate you too. And I'll try to make your stay here as enjoyable as I can."

Bee smiled at that. "Thank you. Goodnight, Charlie."

The young humanoid turned over with his back facing her and fell asleep almost instantly. His energy was depleted, so he definitely needed the rest.

The girl giggled, "Goodnight, Bee." She stayed in her position and watched him as he slept. He intrigued her so much. He was obviously from another world, but there were so many similarities between them. Other than the fact that they look alike. The mannerisms, the language, the feelings. That's all you needed to really be human.

But unfortunately, she knew that not everyone would see it that way. So she took an oath to look after. His guardian, his "driver", his friend. She would be whatever he needed her to be. And she was more than happy too.

Before going to sleep herself, she leaned further off her bed, holding herself up with one of her arms and kissed his cheek.

"I'll take care of you. My BumbleBee," She whispered.

She went to bed with a smile that night. Happy with this new responsibility that she had. As did Bee, who was excited to start a new chapter in his life. If he even had one. And it was with this girl, Charlie. The two of them, together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my goodness. I'm tearing up here. But I'm good. This turned out pretty good though. Bee and Charlie are getting along just fine already. The next chapter is gonna take them to the beach and they'll have a little bit of fun too. Also, I'm also planning a sequel to this story called: Charlie's Bee. Only it'll be a sequel to another story as well. I'll explain it later. But I hope you guys liked this chapter and I can't wait to upload the new one.

One last thing. I don't know if BumbleBee and Charlie have a ship name yet. So if they don't, I'd like to make one. I have a few suggestions. BumbLie, CharBee, BBChar, BC, or AutoTeen Love. Lemme know which one y'all like and I'll go with it. Ninja-Boy OUT!!!