Capturing The Moment

***Garage***

What a night it had been! Egging and TP-ing Tina's house for payback, even though Bee didn't quite get the hang of it, it was still fun and funny. And to top it off, the three teens were in a car chase and out ran the police!! Crazy!!

But the excitement had died down by the time they got back to the cul-de-sac.

"I'll see you inside, Bee," Charlie said as she stepped out of the Beetle, which rolled the rest of the way into the garage.

She stayed out to say goodnight to Memo who would probably make some smooth attempt to impress her... again. But deep down, she had already become attached to BumbleBee. With how close they were, what they had shared, felt, it was just an unspoken thing at this point.

When the garage door closed and Bee knew he was in the clear, the rear left door of the Beetle opened and out stepped the Autobot teen from his compartment. He stretched and took in the feeling of being out again until he heard the side door of the garage open and close.

Turning around he saw it was Charlie and instantly smiled.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey yourself," She smiled back as she walked up to him and hugged him. "Did you have fun today?"

"Oh yeah, for sure! The revenge part was fun!"

Charlie began to laugh as she recounted what happened. "I still can't believe you totaled Tina's car. She's gonna have a kitten when she sees it!"

At that, Bee scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "How could she do that?"

"Do what?"

"Have a kitten? She's a human,so wouldn't she have a baby instead of a kitten? Unless she was some sort of feline-human hybrid, then I'd understand. Plus she didn't look-"

"No, no, Bee. Bee, it's just an expression. It's what you say when you know someone's going to react badly to a situation." Charlie explained.

The humanoid took in her words and thought about it for a minute. "Oh. So it's like when you said 'Shoot' and it really meant to talk..."

"Exactly! You're beginning to understand human slang, I'm proud of you!"

A small proud smile came to Bee when she said that. "Thanks." He said, to which Charlie smiled back again.

As she did, he couldn't help but notice the beauty of it, her smile. The curve in her lips, the light in her eyes when she did. It was beautiful. Thinking about it brought a heat to his cheeks and he chuckled.

"What?" Charlie asked curiously.

Though nervous, Bee decided to tell her. "Your face."

"What about it, do I have something on it?"

"No! No, it's just...I really like your smile...you have a very nice smile."

"Oh," Charlie blushed and giggled at that, unable to hide her gushing smile, "thank you, Bee."

"I wish there was a way I could always see you like that, with a smile, always."

Charlie felt her cheeks tingle as the blush hardened. What was he doing to her? Whatever it was, she liked it. Then, she got an idea. "Wait... there just might be a way. Hang on."

Charlie ran off to the other side of the garage and sounds of stuff being moved and some clattering could be heard as she looked for whatever it was she was looking for. "Ah, found it!"

Soon, she popped up from behind the Corvette and walked around holding something that looked like a small odd-shaped box with a dark circle on it.

"What's that?" Bee asked.