12.

After a day we could take Annora back home. I was more than happy about that but Michael thought it would have been better if she had gotten more medical attention, but since the doctor thought there was no immediate need for that, Michael agreed.

Annora was just hugging me all the time, I knew she was terrified of hospitals. It was so good to have her back and knowing that she isn't mad at me anymore.

"Where are we going?" She asked me while kissing my cheek.

"Home?" I replied simply.

"I wanna go to Mikel Uncle's home," she pouted.

"Baby girl," Michael said, "you just got a discharge. Maybe you should go home and rest a little? I'll pick you up in the evening,"

She smiled, "Okay. Can we eat pizza again? I'll be a good girl this time,"

"Promise?" I kissed her forehead.

"Yes, mommy," she nodded, "Mikel uncle made me understand that one whole pizza is big and my stomach is small for it,"

"Awww," I grinned, "Mikel uncle is good at parenting,"

He smirked, "Another reason why I'm the one for you,"

"You've known me for like, two days?" I mocked him.

"A month, actually," he shook his head, "Time doesn't matter because I knew I'm the one for you just the minute I saw you,"

"Stop flirting with me in front of my child," I blushed a slight shade of red.

"What does flirting mean?" Annora wondered out loud.

"Its something you do when you want to get in someone," Michael shrugged.

"Michael!" I slapped his arm.

"How do you get in someone?" Annora asked.

"You do that at night, for dessert," He shrugged.

"Like.... pancakes?" Annora asked again.

"Pancake isn't a dessert," me and Michael both said.

"I like pancakes," Annora shrugged.

"This is a different kind of dessert," Michael smirked, "More like a banana for your mommy,"

At this point I was blushing real hard, "Michael, seriously. I will hit you,"

"Really? Mommy do you like bananas?" Annora asked me, innocently.

"That's what I want to find out," Michael smirked again.

"Shut up!" I repeated.

"Mommy, why won't you tell me? Why will only Mikel uncle find out?" Annora questioned.

"Because I have a banana," Michael replied.

"Oh?" Annora pondered.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I'll tell you," Michael winked.

"Michael!" I slapped his arm, "Stop it,"

"Why are you hitting him?" Annora said defensively.

"Because she's such a mom," Michael smirked.

"You're disgusting!" I snapped.

He pouted, "I just love how innocent she is,"

"She's 4!" I replied back.

"Mikel uncle, I'll be 5 in two weeks," Annora grinned.

"I'll make sure to bang your mom with gifts then," Michael said.

"Michael!" I snapped again.

That is how the entire ride to home went, Michael making stupid sexual references and embarrassing the fuck out of me.