20.

After two weeks I answered Thomas' call by telling him that he can meet Annora. I was over my hating phase. I thought it would be cool to let him come and take a look at how I've raised Annora all alone and so well. I mean, it would totally make my day to see his face. Ah. He would be so disappointed to know that I don't need him anymore. Me and Annora. We both don't need him.

Michael had come over because he wanted to meet the asshole too. I wasn't talking to him and I honestly think it was immature but seeing him all worried and trying to make up to me was really funny and cute so why not?

"ANNORA," I heard Michael from the living room, "LAUGH MORE. SMILE MORE. Let the asshole know!"

"What does asshole mean?" Annora giggled.

"Annora!" I heard Luke, "Don't say that word. Michael don't swear in front of her,"

"Weren't you supposed to leave, Luke?" Michael mocked.

"Michael!" I snapped as I entered the room.

"I'M JUST EXCITED, ALRIGHT!" He replied and I rolled my eyes, "What? You're still mad at me?"

"Mommy!" Annora squeals, "Kiss-mas is so close!"

"YES!" I replied to Annora, ignoring Michael, "Wash your face, though. You have paint all over your face,"

"I'll leave, then," Luke gets up to leave, "See you Annora! And goodluck Selita," he smiled and walked out.

"Hmm," Michael said, "C'mon, you can't be mad at me forever!"

"I'm not mad at you," I replied.

"Then why won't you kiss me? Or look at me?" he walked closer to me, "Sel... you are so beautiful when you're mad,"

I rolled my eyes, "and you're cringe,"

"I don't understand," he pulled me in his arms, "He's getting to meet Annora, you're getting to show off. Then why am I not getting to kiss you and hug you and.." he licked his lower lip, "Do things to you?"

"Michael!" I slapped his shoulder, "Annora is in this house,"

"In the bathroom," he smirks and presses his lips on mine.

"Mommy!" Annora giggles, "I caught you again!"

Michael groans, "Annora, you had one job,"

"Why can't you do it in front of me?" Annora asked.

"Because.. well... YOU ARE A KID!" Michael replied.

I just laughed. I was so happy and nothing ruin this. I loved Michael and Annora loved Michael. We were all three really happy. I just really hope we're always this happy, I love this life as long as Annora and Michael are in it.

The doorbell rang and Michael hurriedly opened the door, "Hi?" he said.

"Ummm, Selita?" Said the other voice. Thomas.

 "Yeah," Michael replied, "Come in. You must be Thomas,"

"Yeah, I am Thomas, who are you?"

 And there he was. Standing in front of me. He had changed a lot, he looked so grown up and I looked at Annora who was staring at him fascination. There were so many similarities between them. She looked so much like him. My past was here. It all came back. Screaming, crying, fighting and then... leaving. 

"I'm Michael, Selita's boyfriend," He looked so proud to answer it.

"Oh.." Thomas shook his head, "Ah, Annora," he stepped forward towards her but she stepped back.

"So, what do you want?" I asked.

"What do I want?" Thomas repeated.

"C'mon, Thomas. I know you don't have any kind of affection towards us, so just please. Let me make this easier for you, come to the point," I said.

"You can sit down," Michael said awkwardly but Thomas shook his head.

"Alright, I'll come to the "point", if you want," Thomas answered, "I met this girl.. and I want to settle down with her. I just wanted to make sure you guys are okay. So that you don't show up in future asking for money,"

Michael snorted and then apologized.

"But I think you've already found a guy, so I don't really have much to give you,"

"Dude," Michael stepped in front of him, "Selita wouldn't need you even if she hadn't found a guy. Stop looking down at women as if they can't take care of themselves. You can see Annora is happy and Selita has done almost every possible thing for her upbringing. So fuck off, don't do a favor on her by giving her something because you think a girl cannot handle herself and her baby alone. Because, man, they can. And for Selita, I don't think after 6 years of your break up, she even remembers your last name. Annora doesn't even have your name. So really, just fuck off, man, before I fuck you up,"

Honestly, in any other situation I would have slapped Michael for swearing in front of Annora, but I was rather happy he did that.

"And, next time," I said, "If you want to talk about something like this, please talk it out on the phone. You know, me and Annora can block out seeing your ugly face and personality,"

"Happy marriage," Michael said, "Does she know you tried to escape a pregnancy before?"

"Mind your own business," Thomas said, "If you don't need anything then I don't think there's a point staying here,"

"Good thing you realized," I shrugged.

"Fuck you both," he muttered and walked out.

After two minutes of silence, Annora spoke up, "he was weerd,"

Me and Michael laughed, "I don't know why your mom dated him," Michael said.

I rolled my eyes, "He was really hot back then,"

Annora grinned, "I'm so happy he's not with mommy now,"

"I'm really happy, too, baby," I smiled.

"And I'm really happy, three, babies," Michael smirked.

And I groaned.