19.

I was freaking out, I heard Michael asking me to calm down like 15 times but I couldn't. He's back. He's back and he wants to meet Annora. What was I gonna do now? I can't always throw my phone and ignore him, he'll come around. I was so done, I thought I was over him, over his asshole self. But, here, he rings me ONCE and I've already lost my calm.

 "Selita," Michael was trying to hold me still, "Listen, can we just talk about this? Stop freaking out!"

"What's even there to talk?" I push him away from me, "He's just going to ruin my life again,"

"He will not!" Michael replied, "He doesn't have to meet Annora, you know?"

"He's gonna meet her!" I yelled, "Why is he here?! Why?"

"I don't know, Selita! Just sit down, please?"

"No!" I said, rubbing my temples, "You don't understand, do you? He wants to meet Annora! He called Annora his daughter, she's not his daughter!"

"She is his daughter but -"

"What do you mean?" I cut him off angrily, "Donating a sperm isn't being a father! He left me, he left us! He's got nothing to do with Annora, ever! I don't want Annora to meet him, I don't want Annora to know she's his daughter. She's all mine!"

"Yes, she is." He replied calmly this time, "Maybe he has really changed, Selita, he deserves to -"

"He what?" I look up at him in disbelief, "Okay, so he can leave us suffering and then he thinks he can come back and have a sweet life with his daughter? Because he DESERVES to?"

"Maybe he freaked out because of the pregnancy?" Michael said, "You know? Maybe he just wanted to get away with it but he does realize that he doesn't want it this way, he wants Annora to give a normal life?"

I laughed bitterly, "FREAKED OUT? Really? I don't believe this, I don't believe you're taking his side!"

"What?" He looked so annoyed, "You think we're kids? I'm not taking anyone's side! I'm only thinking about Annora,"

"Right?" I said, "So, if tomorrow he wants to get with me, what then?"

He didn't say anything.

"If tomorrow he wants to try again, he thinks I should give him another chance because he freaked out because of the pregnancy and he deserves another chance! Because he has changed! What then?!"

"I won't let that happen," He said.

"You can't let anything happen, Annora is my child,"

"I know," he mumbled, "I just thought it would be nice for her to know who her dad is. I mean, Selita, as you grow up, you will learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it will get harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast, and you’ll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you you’ve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. Don’t be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.”

 "Don't give me your stupid lectures!" I yelled, "I don't need them! I don't need him!"

"I'll be there for you in whatever decision you take," He said, "But trust me, he'll be good to Annora,"

"You don't even know him," I said, "And, I don't need him! Don't you understand?!"

“Hiding your hurt only intensifies it. Problems grow in the dark and only become bigger and bigger. But when exposed to the light of truth, they shrink. You are only as sick as your secrets. So take off your mask, stop pretending you’re perfect, and walk into freedom.” he said.

"Just... don't." I said, "Easier said than done,"

"Will you at least try?" He asked, "For Annora?"

"No!" I said, "She has you, Luke, Calum and Ashton! She doesn't need Thomas! Nobody does!"

"He's her father," he said.

"Just shut up!" I stomped my leg on the floor, "I'm leaving. I don't wanna be around you right now, you're just so annoying!" I said and walked towards the door.

"Seriously, you're acting like a 3 year ol-" he was saying but I banged the door, giving him a sign that I don't want to hear him. I knew what was to be done for me and Annora.