CHAPTER ONE

She chose to lose herself in Charleston and for nearly four years she had manage it. She knew how to live frugally and was willing to work for along time at the newyork police department until she had no choice but to move.people often underestimate Iris West Allen .They saw a young woman,small and slight of build .They saw the soft skin and delicate features, serious mouth,and clear gray eyes they often mistook for guileless. A small nose , just a little crooked added a touch of sweetness to a face framed by quite brown hair and they never saw the steel inside her.   All she had to do was go back to Central City and join the police force there ,she looked at the letter send by the captain of ccpd .I have to go,I can't be in New York all the memories will come rushing back,how she find out that the man she was married to for four years was cheating on her ,she picked up her phone and dialed her lawyer number to ask if she has sent the divorce papers to Barry Allen .
Hello
Hi,she said over the phone
Is the central city hopital.
Yes how can I help you
I would like to speak with doctor snow
She is in the surgery now ,I will have her call you back when she done.
Who should I say called her
Iris West Allen
Okay
She hanged up.she already said it before she realized she will  no longer be Allen in a few weeks from now.
Iris reminded her self,she wasn't going poor,she wasn't the heart broken woman who just got dumped.
The packing was nearly finished,not that much to it ,she thought how she has sold everything they acquired since they moved to Charleston, traveling light simplify things.
You couldn't erase the past,or kill it,or wish it out of existence.
And how much more depressing could she be?Iris said with a sigh.
She closed the box and hefted it to take it out side and walked out with out looking back.
Three hours later the house was already sold.she shook hands with the new owners.
Iris hold on a minute
She turned,one hand on the door of the cab taking her to the airport and her mind was already on the road.
It was her lawyer,I have sent the divorce papers to Barry she said
That good
I didn't know you were serious about heading straight out this morning.i should have known,she shifted her gaze to Iris face ,you are a serious woman Iris West.
No reason to stay
Packing it up, taking what fit in the car,and off to a new place to start a new life
Yes a new life where I won't have visual memory of how Barry hurt me ,she said with tears almost dropping from her eyes.
I have hope you are happy Iris
I will be fine plus I have Caitlin to look over me .
She smiled,you are very strong woman
Thank you really.i had better get started I have to see my dad before I go
Bye see soon
Iris slide inside and tell the driver to drive to NYPD first before the go to the airport
Eddie is the captain in.
Yes he is .
She walked right past everyone with a little small on her face.
Hey Dad.
You are set to go.
Yes please dad don't try to stop me.
I won't,he said and hold her hand, captain David want you in central city real quick,he can't wait for you to start working.
Dad say bye to Wally on my account tell him I will call him
As she was about to enter the car her phone rang,she picked
Hey calt .
Hi Iris ,you called earlier.
Yes I wanted to ask if it ok for you to pick me up at the airport.
Yes it fine ,you are on your way to Central City,is Barry coming too.
No just me I will explain when I get there.
The flight took almost four hours at last she was here .she called caltin to pick her up.in no time she was there.
They hugged each other.
The last time I saw you was at you guys two years anniversary.
She smiled, that true.
You look pale .
Yes I been feeling sick for a while.
I will check on you immediately we get home .
So where is bare.
Can we talk when we are in the car.
Yeah,she collected her box from her.
When they enter in side the she said we getting a divorce.
You and who is getting a divorce.
Me and Barr of course.
Why?I ask why?
I caught him cheating,you know that what I hate the most .
You guys have have the best relationship I don't believe he cheated.
I gonna need a place to stay for awhile.
Yeah but ,,
Can you drop it ,am tired
Ok
As they entered into the house she flet dizzy and pass out .
Hey ,how are you feeling.
What happened to me
I think you are pregnant
She smiled, Am having a baby .
Yes you are.
Hahaha am so happy.
You should tell Barry.
I will tell after he signed the papers.
Let eat and go to bed

Thanks for reading chapter 2 is coming soon