CHAPTER THREE

Iris p.o.v
I can't go back to the station, I can't face him,I would rather continue my investigation. The best I can do at the moment is to go to where it all began,the university.she went directly to the admins office to the the person in charge of the school.
Hello, am detective west ,I would like to see the person in charge if that's alright?
She is not in any meeting at the Moment but if you can give a minute if she is ready to see you, the receptionist said. So I stood there while I wait for her to call the person in charge. She dropped to call and led me to her office. I feel like she was surprised to see a new cop coming to her. You're the new detective he said was coming to get the case done? Have a seat.....I'm Mrs Baker and you are?
Detective west....I said and took my seat.
You must be thinking maybe I have something for you but I don't have anything yet, I just got here and I really need to hear from you about the kids who are dead.
I want you to tell me about this student in this pictures I bought out the picture from my back pack.

I only know three out them, she said that one with the blonde hair is Callie dunbrookand this is Felicia smoak,she is the best, she always have 5.0 and this one is sccot McCall ,he wasn't really good but the did well this semester before he died.
Has Felicia always been good with her studies? I asked.

No ,but she use to have 3.7 from the beginning of the session but when she entered second year she started having 5.0.
What about Callie?
She was stuck at 2.7. she said what does there results have to do with there death. The doctor who did the autopsy thinks they all have the same kind of drug in there system and she also thinks it has alot to do with their intelligence
Am confused someone is selling  pills that is killing then and on the other hand it make them smart, I said
Okay that scary , she said
I would love to talk to any of there friend.
Hum,Callie and Scott is an  engeering and robotics while Felicia is in medicines.
Thank you so much, she said and walk away.
There was a teacher in the class , I entered and ask for excuse, detective west here, I brought out my badge so he would believe me. I already got permission to speak with the kid, you can also stay while I talk to them.

Go on, we both step into the class together
Good morning class
Who is this hot chick, one of the student said and that makes the whole class  started laughing.
This chick is a detective and she she is here to ask some questions about some of your class mate who died recently and if anyone of your as something to say to apart from what I have to say in this class you can come done to the station and we will talk. They all kept quiet, which of you is friends with Callie dunbrook  and Scott McCall, two students came out to me and I took them outside. They both introduce themselves and who their friends are.

My name is stiles,Scott is my friend and I would really like to know what happened to my best friend.
You can only know if you guys tell me the truth. Do you know if your friends were taking any pills in particular.

I know, the lady says, she only told me that it makes her so happy, because she's been going through alot at home but whenever she is on the pills she feels she can do anything. Be She is said with teary eyes.

Are you the one that shows my colleagues the last of the pills she had on her?

Yes ma'am , she said while cleaning her face. Thank you so much.

Yes I saw Scott take it sometime but if I ask him to give me, he always I don't need because am a good student and I don't know why he always says that.
And you iris ?

Yes Callie take pills sometimes too but she never share it me she says it is too expensive that she can't share it.
Like how much to do think they bye it?
Ten thousand, the two of them says at the say time.
That quite expensive, how do they manage to get that amount?
Callie doesn't have a problem because her her dad is one of the richest microbiologist in central city.
You mean doctor dunbrook of starlabs?
Yes she said.
Do you ever ask them how they get or who sold it to them.
Ma'am we are in college, college student do drugs, I didn't think it means any thing so we didn't bother asking. She said
And Scott.
I don't know how he get his money.
That will be all for now, if you hear or see anything this is my card give me a call and I left.
I went back to the station to get Jay to go with me to go and see doctor dunbrook.
Where have you been? Jay asked
Have been out doing some digging about this kids death and I want you to follow me to Star labs.
We got to the lab just in time before the doctor live to go home.
Excuse me please, I  would like to see the doctor?
Do you have an appointment with him?
No I don't but he will be interested in seeing me because I need to talk about his daughter.
The receptionist picked up the phone to call her boss, there some detective here to see you, tell them am busy
He is very busy at the moment.
Tell him it iris West Allen.
Let her in, you can go in now , the first elevator by left.
Thanks, hi doc
You are in central city, my daughter is definitely getting justices.
Sure, that why am here.
It the pill that killed my daughter iris, who is the doctor selling it to them.
That what I want to find. Like how much do you give her sir.
Her card does not have limit, so she can spend as much as she wants.
Ohhhh... Can you send the statement of her account to me so we can know where the money is going, at least trace the account she send the money too.
I will forward it to your email later today if that alright. Thank you so much Iris.
He said he a sour face but I can tell he is not happy, she was is only daughter.
I figured this out doctor,if you see anything this is my number give me a call
Sure iris,I would love to see you and that yout nerdy husband again.
I smile slowly
I will invite you both for dinner soon,is he in central city.
Yes he is,I try smiling happily
Wow that good
See you around doc and we left.jay waited till they were in the elevator before he speaks,why didn't you tell him you guys are no longer together anymore?
She signs without saying a word.

We were to perfect for a divorce even if I told them they wouldn't believe.

The case is more important, leave my personal business out because you don't know well just yet.