1

I grinned up at my master who looking adoringly down at me rubbed my soft white ears making me purr. Daniel had owned me for two years now and during this whole time I had been getting spoiled every morning like this. All I had to do was wake him up with my tail and he knew I wanted attention.

This morning I needed to get even more attention and love since he was going away for a very long time. Not exactly very very long but the longest he'd ever been gone before. A whole week to myself, well not really by myself but I could pretend. I went stiff under Daniels touch as I felt Rico shift onto his side next to me reminding me that I wouldn't be alone this week. I glared at his limp body that I could easily suffocate; if he never woke up that is. Truth was Rico was a lot bigger than me and would probably murder me immediately just as a reaction.

Daniel rolled his eyes at me before getting himself up. "Oh Benji Benji Benji." He said patting my head while dressing himself before pulling out the large black suitcase he'd been packing last night. I looked at it then him and then back at it. Taking my time I moved from my spot and climbed onto the case keeping it under me stubbornly. Daniel gave me an apologetic look that didn't help me at all. "You're gonna have to move buddy."

I rapidly shook my head and gripped the sides with my hands. "No, you aren't going yet." I stated firmly. I should have been over it and more excited to do whatever I wanted but I couldn't help feeling sad that my master was leaving me. Especially with fat ass over there. Rico purred in his sleep murmuring something incoherent. I turned to kick him awake so he could help me stop Daniel but Daniel seemed to know me and picked me up quickly just as I kicked out. "Oh no you don't, gotta let him sleep."

"You don't want a goodbye with Rico?" I asked him innocently. He didn't know me that well because he cooed at me and just held me against him. I took that much and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He put me back down on the bed right back next to Rico and pulled the comforter on us. "Go back to sleep yeah. I'll be back before you know it."

I became overwhelmingly tired from Rico's heated body and the comforter around me. I snuggled into Rico's back pressing my head into the nook of his neck. It was a regular thing for us to snuggle since we slept together every night even though he was a d!ck. I heard the door shut but fell asleep without a care.

this story is short as hell so don't be mad lmfao. hope you're liking it so far and let me know if you are. feedback is great but hate will get ignored.