4

I had been avoiding talking to Rico all day. All I could see was his eyes lustful and sexy looking down at me still from last night. I knew that if I talked to him I would jump him or he would jump me. Thankfully if I jumped him there would only be a thirty percent chance of my being pregnant, that was still higher than the average female though. Male cats with the pregnancy gene had a higher chance of getting pregnant and basically a 100% of getting knocked up in heat. My heat wasn't scheduled for a long time so I was safe. Our heat months were always a pain in the ass, basically I would be sexually frustrated all day and just begging anyone around me to fuck me. I knew that the minute I acted like that with Daniel he would rid himself and Rico of me. Once you got your tube tied you stopped getting your heat but mine weren't tied like Daniel thought.

I couldn't face Rico at all, earlier was just an accident that went too far. Just a strange moment of lust that couldn't happen again. Who was I kidding though, my body craved him like catnip. I wanted him next to me and in me. The thought of him inside me filling me up to the brim with his huge d!ck got me excited. God I wanted him, I craved him. Looking down at myself I knew I shouldn't do this in our bed but I was hard and if I left the room Rico would notice for sure and pounce me before I could him.

I was just in my white cotton shorts that I usually wore to bed which were now stained wet with my build up of precome. I bit my puffy red lips and moved my hips feeling the sensation of the cloth rubbing me. My head fell back and I mewled quietly. "Ungh shit."

Flipping myself over onto my stomach I snatched a pillow and placed it under me before beginning to hump it roughly. My movements were erratic and jerky but the motion was good and strong. "Please." I moaned out to no one in particular. Pushing the pillow down making it denser I humped it quicker and swiveled my hips. Rico jerking me off came to my mind and that's all I could see and feel. Quickly I turned over needing more stimulation and pushed my hand through my white hair that was now matted my sweaty forehead. I flushed dangerously as I felt my tail push its way down my shorts and wrap itself around my member. It felt good as I jerked myself off with my sensitive appendage. Moaning in frustration from the slow build up coming from my stomach I shook my head rapidly. This alone wasn't going to get me off at all anymore. No with out...

I contemplated what to with myself even though I knew what to do.

"Rico!" I called out to him with a loud moan following it as I pulled my cøck out from the light fabric.

I heard the bedroom door creek open as my eyes shot open to see him standing before our bed with his dick already out. He must have been there the whole time to be in here so quickly and so big so fast. Rico's little guy pointed right at me with his purple tip leaking cum already. I shouldn't say little as he had about five more inches on me and as thick as my wrist. Knowing that that was what I needed inside of me made me whine in need. "Touch me please." I said hotly.

His lips stayed put but his eyes screamed at me like a wild animal about to take what was his. He climbed over me and I gasped as he ripped my cotton shorts down throwing them somewhere on the floor. I didn't have to time to be mad as he flipped me over and lifted me up onto my knees. I wiggled my ass for him wanting him to touch it or do something with it. But then I stilled remembering that I couldn't let that happen.

"Don't f#ck me." I said as candid as I could in the moment. "Okay." He assured me making me relax and continu to wiggle me ass. "But I'm gonna f#ck you in every other way Benji." He said with lust dripping from his tone.

I felt his fingers brush against my ass before both of his hands latched onto my cheeks pulling them apart roughly. My hole twitched from the air and I shoved my hips back. His long pointer finger pushed and stroked my hole making my groan from need. He pushed his finger on entering me. I felt my slick drip down the inside of my thighs as he curled his finger and played with my ass with his one finger.

Taking it upon myself I touched my aching cøck and felt the relief from both ends. Rico dipped down to kiss my lower back trailing his tongue giving soft bites and kisses on me. I felt him press his middle finger into me making my toes curl and I cried out.

"You're tight baby I already know. Sucking up my fingers so impulsive." Rico praised and cooed before I felt his warm breath on my right ass cheek. He kissed the skin softly as he scissored me stretching my hole bigger.

I jumped when I felt him bite down onto my ass. His sharp teeth weren't soft like before and as much as it hurt it made me moan knowing he was marking me like that. The animalistic instinct wanted his markings and his scent all over me. His fingers left me before he shoved them back in clearly searching for something and damn did they find it.

"Rico!" I moaned when he started hitting my prostate. He fingers left me again to latch themselves onto my hips. Pushing my hand off of my length he gave me a quick jerk before letting go. I closed my eyes and leaned down further with my ass up. I gripped the sheets on either side of my face pressing my face into them completely trusting him. Rico positioned himself with his nine thick inches pressing against my wet ass. I really trusted him not to fuck me and groaned needing him to do something.

He slid his cøck through the crack doing his best to immerse himself against my heat. He grunted and groaned moving his hands over my body touching my bare skin without care.

"Not enough." He grunts before grabbing my hips again and slipped from my cheeks. "Hold your legs together." He whispered.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion but did what he said and squeezed my knees to each other doing my best to hold my thighs tight. I felt the tip of his head push into my tightened thighs. He rubbed up against my own shaft and small amount of friction coming from him was enough for me. One hand held onto my thigh and the other reached under me to rub at my belly.

He lips licked and sucked on soft ears and he pressed down on my stomach as he jerked into my skin. "I wanna fill you with me, I'm gonna soon." Rico sounded so sure and sincere that I wanted it too. Imagining him pumping his seed into me made me even hotter and moan loudly as he grunted and slid against  my cøck. "Yes." I said quietly.

###

I climbed into the bath Rico had ran for me. It smelt like pure lavender and something else but the bubbles were pretty and big. The warmth surrounded my body and I sighed from the feeling. He came in with a towel for me. He just had boxers on that dipped low to reveal his thicker part of his happy tail. The way his hips dipped and supported his bulged v-line was just incredibly pretty.

I lifted my legs to my chest making room for him in the tub but he lifted me up under my armpits and got in behind me. He lowered me onto his lap and I couldn't help but lean back against his chest. We didn't usually bath like this when we happened to bath together which we didn't do often and we usually kept our bottoms on. Daniel had gotten the biggest run he could fine and it really could have held three people.

"Benji?" Rico's chest rumbled with his voice making me shudder under the water.

"Mhmm." I let our as I touched his veiny hands on each side of me. Pushing and crushing the small bubbles on his skin with my finger tips completely infatuated with them now.

His chin rested against my hair and I could tell he was breathing in my scent just as I was. His scent had changed from friendly to pure ecstasy now. "Why can't I cum in you properly?"

I still feeling the fear creak up into me. He didn't know that Daniel thought that I wasn't able to get pregnant. Daniel was Rico's master and I knew he would tell him immediately. I couldn't trust him like that. "Is it because you don't want my pups?" His voice sounded choked and hollow. I looked back and up at him as I swallowed nervously.

"No, I wouldn't mind having your pups." That was my honest answer. It was true before yesterday I would have never thought of having my siblings pups but now that he had touched me in such a way i couldn't get the thought of really being filled from him out of my head.

His eyes narrowed and those yellow orbs became distant and became a glare. "You're lying, to me or to Daniel. I don't care if you're lying to Daniel I can keep a secret you know. I'm not a slave."

I tsked at him and stood up pulling a towel over my body. "I knew this was a bad idea. You're his pet you'll tell him everything."