3

It was the second day that Daniel had been gone and Rico acted as though he couldn't careless. I supposed it was since he was older and less obsessively attached. Daniel was two years older than me and didn't constantly need his master around even though I knew he would like it. He loved Daniel just as much as I if more. I sat next to Rico who was sitting too close for comfort on the couch. Ever since yesterday I had been careful and noticing his advances. Like last night he hadn't immediately fallen asleep just watched me with his face centimeters away. Even now as he had his hand on my thigh I could feel the uneasiness creeping forward.

This was normal behavior for him though, I was just overreacting. I stared at the tv screen; carefully ignoring the fact that Rico's hands pushed forward up my thigh and smoothed towards my inner thigh. His thumb rubbed small circles into my skin making the room twist around me. The sound coming from the show seemed to turn down as I looked at him looming over me. His yellow eyes were set in lust and his lips curved into a smirk. "You can't even see the look on your face right now, but you're begging to be f#cked and I can tell."

"N-no." I stammered pressing my hand to his chest as he leaned closer. For sure I would resent not pushing him away but I wanted to feel those lips against my own. My tail flicked in happiness when he pressed his lips softly against my own. Giving up on pushing him away I gave him full control on my lips. His big hand left my thigh and pressed itself onto my clothed length making me moan hotly. With my mouth open he took that as consent to deepen the kiss and pushed his tongue forward. Testing my limits I pressed my tongue against his. I decided kissing was okay. I placed my hands on his shoulders keeping myself upwards while the dizziness over came me.

Rico rubbed me through my loose jean shorts which caused me to rut up into his hand. "Rico." I managed to moan through the heavy kissing. Breathing through my nose I was proud of myself for holding on so long. It was my first kiss like this and my first time being touched yet I was holding out so well. His hand quickly shot into my shorts and he yanked them down making them bunch up at my knees. My c#ck flopped up and hit my t-shirt dripping precum onto it. The air was cool and different to my hard on. His hand wrapped around me and he roughly squeeze my head rubbing his thumb against my slit.

Rico left my lips plump and red and began to devour my neck without care. He sucked and licked turning my skin purple with force. Moans fell from my mouth like the precum wetting my four inches. He coated me with my own cum and started jerking me off. He was slow at first but my needy hips wouldn't let him and moved on their own accord without care. Rico chuckled and quickened his pace making me moan louder and louder. I didn't know I would be this loud and thankfully our walls weren't too thin in this small apartment.

I felt the heat in my stomach rapidly shooting to my cock until Rico got me off and cum spurted from my cock in thick strips. Most of it got onto my face since he had moved away to watch my orgasm. He kept moving his hand helping me ride it out. His other hand swept under my legs and lifted them up so my ass was in full view. As he helped me more I felt heat shoot to my ass as well as discharge leaked from my hole slowly oozing out of the tight canal.

I looked at him and saw that he now had his hard cøck in his hand as he was jerking himself quickly like he wanted to catch up with me. His eyes stayed on my hole that was still dripping so I made sure to keep them up for him and twisted my body towards them. He was taking forever and I was hard once again from watching him watch me and jerk off. My length twitched again and again begging me to touch it but I didn't. I didn't think Rico wanted me to and I didn't want to do anything he didn't want me to right now.

"F#ck Benji." He said as he came on my face with his face squeezed shut in pure pleasure.