Part three: midnight snack

(Name) eyelids fluttered open to complete inky darkness clouding her vision. drops of rain pelted her figure as she laid down on a grassy surface. as she tried to stand up, she soon realized the presence of rope restraints that bound her hands and feet together. she further thrashed about but it was no use, there was no getting out of this.

It took a few moments for her eyes to get used to the dark to really see her surroundings, although the Crisp wind and the smell of pine straws gave it away, Fast.

she was somewhere in the forest, possibly far away from her home. she saw no glimmers of street lights or heard no cars. she was deep in the piney thicket, with seemingly no ways of escaping.

she turned her body over and was greeted by three figures standing above her, they all wore different masks to hide their identity. one held a small flashlight that shined directly in her face. though the light gave an eerie light to each of the three's masks.

One wore a white mask with feminine looking features etched in black. The second one wore a ski mask with a deep red frown and eyes, the rest was too hard to make out for an orange hood he wore further showered his mask in darkness.

though the third took (name)s attention, they seemed to be staring at her most intently.

he had orange goggles that covered most of his face, the rest was covered by a grey and white striped mouth guard. (Name) could barley make out chocolate brown hair sticking out from under his blue hood. Despite not really knowing why, The third figure looked strangely familiar to her.

Suddenly, as if spoken to, all three figures moved away from (name) struggling form on the ground. What made matters worse was that the pounding headache she had earlier returned with a vengeance.
Her head turned to face the thing that it seemed like the three masked people backed away from. then, right in front of her, stood a horrific sight.

some sort of figure stood over her, the thing had to be at least nine to ten feet tall. It had hardly any flesh on it, the only thing that had any substance was the six long tentacles that pertruded of its back. It had a Ghostly White face with no eyes, nose or mouth.
the thing truly looked like a monster.

The thing then started to wrap its black tentacles around (name)s body and began to lift her up off the ground.
she attempted to struggle, but the strong grip from the thing and the rope restraints made it impossible. She was trapped.

It then brought her body closer to its face, and the place where its mouth was supposed to be began to morph into a hideous cavern all lined with tons of yellow razor sharp teeth.
It was then that (name) was hit with a wave of realization.
'Holy shit! This thing is going to eat me alive!"

Just as her head was stuck in it's mouth, the thing suddenly stopped when it heard a faint voice.
"B-boss, wait!"
'Boss? What the hell is even happening?'

Both she and the monster turned to see the third masked man with the orange goggles, standing in between the other two. She saw him suddenly begin to twitch more violently the more he spoke.
"Um, maybe we c-could get you a b-better human t-to eat! I m-mean, a bigger one to satisfy your a-appetite"

The thing looked at the third, he almost gave a small yet reluctant nod, and let completely go of (name) letting her fall down to to the ground. The impact was enough to knock her completely out.

(Name) woke up in her bed with a start. her (F/C) sheets and blankets were draped warmly over her. Music still quietly played from her bedroom speakers, and the rain was pelting just as heavy as it was before. it was as if she had never left. Had she even left in the first place.

'Was that all a dream?' She thought 'it felt so real. The woods, the masked people, that..thing' she shuddered at the thought of it almost eating her alive. If it wasn't for that boy, she would have been toast.
'That boy' (name) thought, 'who even was that?' He seemed so familiar, she knew she had seen him somewhere before. His gaze, his voice, the twitch.
'Why did he save me?' She thought

She was so lost in thought she didn't see the pair of yellow googles watching her from her window, waiting for her to go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~