three

This chapter is not much, but it gives details about Louis' past and trigger warning!

<•>

Harry giving Louis a cold shoulder went on and is still going on for almost a month, and Louis feels as if his world is crumbling into pieces. If Harry ever decided to break the marriage, then god knows where he'll live because really, he doesn't have anyone except for Harry. Now, Kate.

He lost his entire family in a road accident, when they were travelling in a mini- van from Doncaster to London on a fun trip but it turned out to be the biggest nightmare ever for Louis, the blood, the sound of bone cracking, cries for help- it was just a very horrendous sight for a 11 year old. Him and his father were the only ones alive and that too they were in a very critical condition. Fortunately, they've been put back into a better place.

He lost his mother, his two sisters and his life turned upside down when his father decided to convert into an alcoholic and an abuser. Louis had been abused physically and was slurred at by his own father, not only him but also his fellow school mates started taunting him when he came out in grade 9.

The mental torture was just too much for him and he needed some kind of a physical pain to distract, and that was when he started slicing his arms, his wrists. Burning himself with a lighter was his easiest escape when he was in public and he desperately needed a relief. Louis tried stopping it, he really did but he couldn't get himself to, the feeling was just too overwhelming and well, addicting.

This carried on until he graduated high school and scurried off to Birmingham to study Law. He worked his ass off to get a scholarship so that he wouldn't have to beg his so- called father for college payment.

And that was when he met Harry, in the university. They were roomies and let's just say it was love at first sight for them. Harry noticed the burns and slashes only a week after and he promised on his life that he'll make Louis better and happy again. He succeeded ( lots of fights and relapses included ).

"Let me heal you." Harry whispered, placing soft kisses on to the bumps and gashes. The feeling was too much for Louis, he was crying and squirming.

"Okay." Louis said.

The first time they made love was three months later when lust and love took over, Harry rocked into Louis slowly, passion seeping and that was also the first time Harry said those three words after coming into Louis who was limp on the bed, exhausted. Louis replied to Harry by kissing him hard, "I love you too, I loved you ever since you entered this damn dorm looking like a lost puppy."

Harry and Louis were like super glue, doing everything together, laughing over silly things, blushing easily over tiny compliments, sneaky kisses and whispers of "I love you.". They were literally the perfect couple everyone was jealous of and both were quite proud of it by flaunting it off.

"I know, this is graduation day and I'm supposed to say crap about my education in this University but I have an important speech that have prepared. A very important one, mind you." Harry says into the mic on the podium , smirking.

Louis is clueless and is actually, very embarrassed to be honest.

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson, Louis William Tomlinson." Harry starts and Louis snaps his head up, biting back a chuckle.

"The entire college knows and even you know that I'm head over heels for you, I love you so much, so so much. You're the reason my life is rainbows and unicorns and I couldn't have asked for a better life, I want you, I need you and I crave for you ever second. I want to spend my remaining life with you until my last breath-"

Everyone gasped. Louis too, tears threatening to spill.

"Will you marry me?" Harry asks, gets down the stage, walks over to Louis' seat and gets down on one knee holding a shiny silver ring.

"Yes, Yes, you fucking bastard." Louis sobs out and lunges onto Harry, hugging him tight. Both of them were crying unable to handle their feelings.

Everything was goddamn perfect.

They adopted Kate from an orphanage when she was just a months baby, they were ecstatic about that and decided to spoil lovely Kate.

All good things until Harry got busy at his job and Louis got busy with Kate, making the two men drift apart inch by inch every day.