Chapter 68

CHAPTER 68:

FEB's POV

I texted one of my friend na kilala si Hillary and since God loves me she knows where that bitch is.

I went to her condo and knock her door without any hesitation.

The moment she open the door I slap her.

“Hey bitch” I smirk 

“Shit why did ---“

“I slap you?” I gave her an evil smile  “Because that’s what liars get”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Oh so you’re  trying to be Pinocchio now telling a lie? Well fuck you! Just fudge Hillary if I could just pull your eyes out using tweezers and whack your little organ to pieces, then I would but be thankful I’m still a bit kind”

“Wh—what I mean, why are you saying such things?  Did I do anything?”

Did I do anything? Wow! Just stop pretending bitch and accept the fact that he can’t be yours ever again. You left him before now it’s for him to do the same. He doesn’t love you anymore bitch so stop assuming. If he can’t be with Angelie then the more that he can’t be with you”

“No, he’ll be mine again”

Slap!

“What –“

“That’s for lying”

Slap!

“That’s for making her leave“

Slap!

“And that’s for making his life miserable”

She remain silent.

“Now bitch you’re caught. How dare you lie to us? Telling us that Jonas is the father of that child? How pathetic of you Hillary you’re a certified whore!”

And she was about to slap me back when caught her hand.