08

Jimin's POV

I was with Taehyung and Jungkook and...I was crying bc I was pretty sure that Jennie is Never gonna talk to me again.

"Hyung calm down" jungkook said. "She will give you a second chance..." Taehyung said patting my head. "No...she won't" I said sobbing in Taehyung's arms. "We'll drop you off at your house" Jungkook said getting up. "NO NO... seulgi will be there and I don't wanna see that bitch's face" I replied. "Ok ok...you can stay here..but its gonna cause problems when Jennie is back" jungkook said. "We'll figure it out" Taehyung said and continued to comfort me.

Jennie's POV

The class ended and while I was taking my books and stuff rosé whispered into my ear.

"Don't look now but the guy kai keeps staring at you".  I slowly looked in the corner of my eye and yep he is staring at me like a hawk. "Oh god I am gonna die by his stare" I said and ran out of the class.

"JENNIE WAIT UP" rosé said trying to catch up with me. "Your...fast" she said heavy breathing. "Yeah..I know" I replied opening my locker. "What class is next?" Rosé asked. "Its PE" I said frowning. "Ughhh I hate PE" she groaned. "C'mon let's go to the changing room" I said dragging rosé with me.

Rosé's outfit:

Jennie's outfit:

Jennie's outfit:

"Ooo naice gurl" rosé said making me blush

"Ooo naice gurl" rosé said making me blush. "Thanks babe" I said and we both headed to PE.

"Oh..my..gosh!" Me and rosé said both at the same time. "Jen there are so many hot guys here!" She whisper yelled. "I know!" I replied.

While we were looking around I saw that guy who was staring at me in the class and omg! His abs my god!! He looked so sexy talking to someone and I was drooling over him.

While me and rosé where checking out kai the teacher yelled. "OK CLASS WARM UP TIME!!" She yelled. "Argh" I don't wanna do this" I groaned.

While we all were warming up I decided to look at that hot guy and guess what?!  When I turned around I found KAI staring at me. We made eye contact and I instantly looked away. "Rosé imma die" I whispered to her. "Why what's wrong?" She whispered back. "Kai is staring at me and I can't help but to blush" I giggled. "Don't you dare fall for him you like my brother and you only like him GOT IT?!" Whisper yelled. "Ok ok calm down the teacher is gonna hear us" I said and we continued to warm up.

"Ok now I am gonna separate you guys into two teams né?!" The teacher said. "Ne~~" the whole class replied. "Jennie...rosé...kai..jihyo....amanda" the teacher said random names and my heart dropped bc kai was in my team!!

"Now you guys are gonna compete, the team leaders are...for team 1: Jennie and rosé and for team 2: stacy and ishita. Ok now the match will begin in 5 minutes a Good luck students.

"Omg we are the team leaders" I exclaimed. "I know but why soccer I am super bad at this..." Rosé whispered in to my ear. "Same gurl...same" I giggled. "Ok you guys gonna tell us what to do or what?"  A guy from our team yelled at us.  "Oh don't make me put you on my list!!" Rosé yelled at the guy. "Omg  rosé😂😂" .

(After the class)

"Ugh I smell like a pig I wanna take a shower" I said. "Same gurl" Rosé replied. "I have extra clothes let's take a shower quickly" rosé said and we both ran to the changing rooms.

(After 10 minutes)

Jennie's outfit:

Rosé's outfit:

"We're late!" I yelled and we both ran out to our lockers

"We're late!" I yelled and we both ran out to our lockers.  We both got our books and went to our class.

"You both are late!" The teacher yelled at us. "Sorry ms. kelly" we both said and sat down at our seats.

(Time skip ,after school)

Me and rosé said bye to each other and went our own ways. While I was walking someone ran up to me. "Hey!". I heard the guy say and I turned around to look who the voice belonged to...and my heart skipped a beat.

It was kai running up to me. "Hey.." he said with his charming eyes. "Uh..h-hi.." I said shyly. "You must be jennie right?" He asked.
"Y-yes I am Jennie..." I smiled. "Wanna walk home with me?" He asked and I instantly nodded.

While we were walking and talking my nose hit the same weird sent that I usually smell in my house. But it was more stronger. I felt dizzy. "You ok Jennie?" He asked but was not looking worried. "Y..Yeah I am fine" I said and strangely enough....he smirked.

I knew something was wrong with this guy and my house was getting close so I just told him "uh..my house is near well I gotta go see you at school bye.." I said and ran to the opposite side where my house was. "Bye!" I heard him yell behind me. I went to a crack between 2 tall buildings and made sure he was not back looking for me. After awhile when I felt safe I quickly ran to my house and rang the doorbell.

Jungkook immediately opened and let me in. "Hey....sis" he said in a awkward voice. "what's wrong here?" I said suspicious. "n-nothing why you ask?" He replied and I knew something was wrong. "Why didn't you come to school?" I asked. "Just didn't wanted to come why?" He said. "ok but-" I was cutted by someone groaning. It was coming from upstairs and I recognized the voice immediately.

"What is Jimin doing here!?" I yelled at Jungkook. "Wh-what? No he-he ks not here!" He defenced himself. "I know he is here JK!" I yelled at him and tried to go upstairs but Jungkook grabbed me and back hugged me causing me not to move. "Jennie please...." He whispered into my ear.  I calmed down . "Give him a chance and listen to his explanation Jen" he said calmly. "Fine....where is he?" I said looking down. "No not now he is barely able to talk but listen to him when he explains to you Jen please and  now go to your room and relax but don't go on Taehyung hyung's room, ok?" He said. "ok I said and went upstairs.

When I got upstairs I heard sobs.... Jimin's sobs? I wanted to open the door but Id didn't and obeyed Jungkook. I went to my room and took a shower and when I came out I saw something I suppose I wasn't allowed to see. It was...

To be continued~~
________________________
Hello my fellow Dumplings hope you enjoyed the part and if you didn't thats not my problem.
Please vote and comment and have a nice day/night.
And thank you for 200 views. ❤️🌰