13 (Final)

A/N:Ok listen here smol children this part contains some baaaad words and baaad scenes so if your kid is reading this then it's yo damn fault.
Enjoy the part now back to the story😅
____________________________________

Jimin started to suck my neck from behind making a soft moan release my mouth. Somehow that made him super horny and he turned me around and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss his tongue was exploring literally every inch of my mouth. He was sucking my tongue and nibbling on my lower lip making me moan.

He smirked and carried me to.... somewhere? When he opened the door I recognized the place...it was his room. Oh  No please, I thought. Are we gonna have sex!!!? I started to panic a little for he slowly put me on the bed and immediately hovered over me "Eeeeh" I said for his sudden action. "Your cute.." he said and came closer to my neck and started sucking it making me moan in pleasure.

He started to go lower and lower and took off my dress which I was wearing leaving me in only my garments. I took off his shirt and again he hovered over me again but his face was lower. He licked my stomach and I moaned. "ahh...Jimin-ah". He smirked against my skin and went lower...and lower..till he reached my inner thigh. He looked at me before eating me...more like asking for permission. I just nodded and he took off my underwear.

I was a bit shy of him seeing me, so I closed my legs. He opened it again and said, "you can trust me" He said and lowered his head and started to give me pleasure. I was now a moaning mess.

He has been on my pussy for a while and kept giving me lot of pleasure. He then stopped for a moment and looked up at me. "Its your turn babe" he said and I instantly got up and switched our places. Now I was on top of him.

I took off his pants along with his boxers. "Oh...my....gosh" I said shocked. HIS DICK IS SO BIG. "You kidding me?" I said making him giggle. I held it making him moan. I kissed the tip teasing him. "Stop teasing Jennie" he said in a husky voice. I took it whole in, it went down my throat making me choke a little. "Ah..." Jimin kept moaning and I went faster.

After a little while for sucking his dick he released in my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum. "Mmh...you taste so sweet" he suddenly got up and layed me down. I got confused for a few seconds and then realized what is about to happen. "Wait Jimin---- " I was cut off by him entering me. "I-it hurts" I said and tears released my eyes. "It will be pleasure soon" he said and kissed me distracting from the pain. He gave me time to get use to his size.

After for 20 seconds he started to move slowly and pain entered my body again. I moaned. Tears kept rolling down the side of my cheeks. He kissed me again distracting from the pain. I patted his shoulder signaling that the pain turned into pleasure. He then started to move faster. "Ahh!.. Jimin-ah" I moaned more like a scream. "Shh.. you'll wake our neighbors" he shushed me. "O-ok.." I said but kept moaning but not so loudly.

After a few minutes

"Jimin I am gonna cum...". "Wait just a second babe" Jimin said and I obeyed,he started to go super fast making it super hard to hold back. Suddenly he pulled out and cumed on my stomach. "You better clean this up bitch" I said trying to catch my breath. "Yeah y-yeah" he said and licked his cum off my stomach. After he was done he collapsed beside me and covered us both with covers. "That was fun" Jimin said. "Y-yeah sure that was" I said and removed my bra to go to sleep.

My back faced him and he back hugged me and we both went to sleep. "Jennie~". "Yeah~?" . "Never leave me please" he said and hugged me tighter. "I will never because...you're my soulmate"  I said and we both finally fell asleep.

Soulmate~~
______________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed my book and if you didn't thAt iS NoT mY FucKiNg pRobLem.
Byee my sweet dumpling
And thank you sooo much for 1k views!!
______________________________