11

Jennie's POV

I panicked when I saw Kai standing in front of me staring right in my eyes. "Heyy..." He said and last thing I remember is someone hitting me in the head and everything blacked out.

I finally opened my eyes and couldn't see anything it was all black. I tried to move but I was sure that I was tied up. I wasn't moving but something was poking me in the arm making it super painful to stay still.

And on the other hand I was blind folded so I was panicked and the only thing I can think of is how I can get out of here wherever I am.

I heard a door open and someone came in. "Well,well,well, what do we have here" a husky voice said.  Then I heard someone else come in. "Open her blind hold" another voice said behind me and I instantly freaked out.

Someone removed my blind fold and I squeaked my eyes to get use to the light and my heart dropped. My eyes widen when I see HIM!! KAI??!

I wanted to scream but someone instantly putted the cloth on my mouth which was the cloth that was ln my eyes. "Aww little kitten is scared" a unknown voice said behind me. I turned around and again my heart dropped. Coco!? Wtf...is going on here. While I was now about to die from the fear I have in me. I wanted to move but suddenly kai said. "Coco c'mon give me and my girl some space". "Wtf?" I mumbled.

Coco left and kai closed the door and came back to me... literally right in front of my face. I literally wanted to cry but I held my tears to not look super weak. "Aww don't hold your tears babe...I know that you wanna cry right now.... go ahead" he said and somehow I didn't deny that fact that I wanted to cry really badly so I let the tears fall.

He kissed me on the cloth  under where my lips where. I groaned in disgustment and he smirked. "Don't worry you'll get used to it. He said and left.

Jungkook's POV

"WHERE IS SHE!?" I screamed. "She was called by Jimin maybe she is at his place c'mon we gotta go!!" Tae said and we both ran out to Jimin's house.

Jennie's POV

I was trying to open my hands and then I remembered. I had a blade in the back of my heel. I tried to take it out and I succeed. I was trying to cut the rope it took a while but I managed to do it. I quickly untied my legs and looked around. I heard someone came coming towards my direction. I quickly hid behind the door and soon as kai came in I attacked him.

He fainted and I looked around and saw a window at the end of the hall. I didn't hesitate to jump out of it. It was just 2 stories high so I didn't get hurt much. I was didn't recognized the place but didn't had time to think and wait for my memory to work for me. I ran for about 25 minutes and was now sure that I was far away from that place.

I finally got back to my senses and realized it was super dark that means he kidnaped me a long time ago. I checked my pockets and luckily I had my phone. I dialed the only number that came to my mind.

' XXXXX XXXXX '
Jimin's Number

He picked up right away.

📞
"HELLO!!!? JENNIE WHERE ARE YOU!!!?"
When I heard his voice I burst out crying.
"J-Jimin...I-I don't know where I-I am"
I was barely able to speak bc I was crying so bitterly.
"Jennie..calm down just tell me where are you?"
"I DON'T KNOW JIMIN!...I-I have n-no idea w-where I am right n-now"
"Uh..but just...but just tell me what do you see around you"
"I...I-I see a big electric tower in front of me and there is a shop called DiMaggio here and-----"
I was cut off by Jimin.
"WAIT DIMAGGIO!?" He said happiness clearly in his voice.
"Y-yeah it's on my right".
"Ok wait there I'll be right back and be careful there"
📞

He said and hing up. I waited right in front of the shop as he said. Within 5 minutes I heard Jimin's voice.
"JENNIE!!!!?" I turned around and before I could even see him he hugged me.

"Oh my gosh Jennie where were you!? Me tae and Jungkook were so worried about you Jennie!" He said. "Kai..he-----" I was cut off by him. "What happened to your hand?" He asked breaking the hug. As he said that I looked at my hand and ot was covered in bruises. "Omg..." "Omg Jennie we gotta get you to the hospital" He said and carried me to his car which I didn't see was standing there innocently. He putted me in the passenger seat and ran to the other side and sat in the driver's seat.

"What happened to you Jennie where were you" he asked and I told him everything.
"OH CMON PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KIDDING ME" He yelled out of nowhere making me flitch. "Uh I----" I was cut off...again. "ok we're here.." he said getting out and coming to my side and opening the door for me. He helped me out and we both went inside the hospital.

To be continued~
_____________________________
Hello! Here is another update on the story 'soulmate' hope you enjoying this book and is your not.....ThAt iS nOt mY fUcKinG prOblEM biTcH.
Thank you for 400 reads❤️.
Byee my sweet dumplings.
______________________________