Epilogue: Little Kitty at Midnight

It's a quiet night at San Fransokyo. Bright lights, less crowds, and the best part about it, bot fights. I walk out the dark alley with my bag full of bets in my bot fights.

I'd be wearing a big crop hoodie, a black tank top, shorts, and running shoes, I even got some tattoos around my body.

A small gang tried to catch my attention to teach me a lesson, but I easily get out of their sight before they'd confront me. They run out the gap of the dark alley and look around the area. I pull up my hood and hop in the trolley. I look over my shoulder and glance over the men as they grumble and walk away.

"Heh. Jackpot." I smuggled looking down at the things I stole by pick pocketing them. I shove them back in my hoodie and head home. Turns out I live anywhere I wanna live. Don't care about trespassing, I'll always find a way in and out. I jump over the trash bins and held onto the railings. I get up to the top of the rooftop and feel the wind in my face. I look to the side and there it is, my very own den.

It's more likely built like a foldable greenhouse. I walk in and I feel safe. The room is filled with comfy furniture I built and stole. I fall back onto my bed and open my phone. It was cracked but good news after pick pocketing the men before, I manage to replace its screen to a more smoother version. I even manage to add other feature to it as well.

I look through my photos and find one specific photo. It was me and my family, all in a group photo. Smiling at them and tracing the photo. I fell asleep soundly with my phone on my chest, till I hear a break in and I immediately got up and took out a knife.

I see a man in a kabuki mask with a swarm army of black ant-sized bots. The black bots were surrounding me as I look up at him.
"You don't seem to be the type of guy to bring justice to people, aren't I." I said pulling the knife up to his chin. He raises his head as he then lowers my knife with his bots and removed his mask.

"Rare for an old legend to be living out here in the plain. (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Robert Callaghan, what can honor to see you out of the dead." I smuggled and bow. "How's being in the shadows like I am going?" I asked.

"It's for the better after the fire. I'm not dying yet without revenge." He grumbled. I tap my chin. "As I thought so. With these little fellas, it can pack a punch at Krei's face." I chuckled tracing his bots. "Planning something?"

"Well, I'm planning to use these microbots to help complete the portal."

"The portal? You mean that failed experiment Krei developed?" I raise a brow.

"It's the perfect weapon after what he took from him. Now it's time to turn the tables." He turn and walk out of my tiny house and raise his arms. "I'm going to take everything from him and his creations, just how he took my Abigail." He said forming his plan with his microbots. He turns to me.

"And I want you, (Y/N), to help me run a few errands." He held up his hand. I look at his hand and back at him. I snorted. "And what happens next? I'll go back to my normal life, having the headlines go wild with my title?" I chuckled. "It's good to be back on business. Count me in!" I pointed and shook his hand.

The next day, I pack everything and I unfold the greenhouse into a big box. I pick it up and strap it behind my back. "Time to move out." I said. I press a special button to make the box fold like an origami, to a glider. I counted in my head and I lift off and glide to my next destination.

Ayee you finished the little epilogue of LAC. Chapter one will be out I hope soon. This epilogue is quite short tbh. I mean, I usually write up to 1600+ words per chapter but if it's lower than 1000 words, then I would indent them into separate paragraphs.