Chapter 2: Stalking

I change back to my casual clothes to find the boy and the robot. I head out the window and ran off to the streets to find him. I walk past the crowd and across the road, I spotted him and the robot I think he's called 'Baymax.' It seems that the robot is in low battery from all its glitches and hiccups. I chucked when it fell back. The boy picked him up and took him back to his house. I followed him all day till it was getting dark. I ended up being outside across the cafe and notice lights on the second floor of the cafe. Before the boy closes the door, I threw a small black spy bug at him which lands in his hood. I get to the other side of the cafe and pulled out my laptop.

Hiro's pov

I get Baymax inside and close the door. "Okay, I'll let Aunt Cass know we've been out at school all day." I whispered and Baymax shouted. "We jumped out a window!"
"Shhh quiet!"
"Shhh we jumped out a window." I facepalmed and get upstairs quietly. Baymax tried to get on the steps, but failed and landed on his head. I turn and see him get up and was shushing at me. Aunt Cass called.
"Hiro? You home?"
Great, now this is gonna be difficult. "H-hi Aunt Cass." I said nervously and lean on the railing with an awkward smile.
"Oh look at my little college boy. I can't wait to hear about it! Oh, your wings are almost ready."
"Wiiiings~" I push Baymax down and Aunt Cass copied his expression. Just waiting for an open timing, I tried to get Baymax upstairs. After succeeding, I head downstairs and check if Aunt Cass notice something suspicious. I get the plate Cass made for me and head upstairs. Baymax was holding Mochi and calling him a hair baby. I get him off and took Baymax to his charging station. I lay on my bed and look at my microbot glumly.

Your POV

I explored around the room with my spy bug I got from the gear box and crawl around. The cat almost found me but I slide under the bed and hid in a pile of stuff. Boxes and clothes to be exact. It was boring to be waiting for an opening under the bed. Till silences broke when Baymax called out a name.

"Tadashi."

My eyes shot open. I was confused. I move out and ended up being on a desk. I see the robot look at a dark room I didn't notice. Is that his brother? The boy gets up and walk up to the room and closes it with the dividers. "Tadashi's gone, Baymax." He said glumly. I listen to their conversation and see the boy sit down slumping on his seat. He was explaining about his death and then it struct me. That was his brother who died. Wait, did Callaghan saved him? I wish can speak to him in person, well from the spy bug, but it's not equipped with a speaker for me to go through. I see Baymax try to cheer him up and I chuckled. I need to get back before Callaghan knows. I move the bug behind his computer and I close my laptop.

Timeskip

I was chilling on the roof throwing a ball over and over till I hear footsteps approaching. I got up and lean over the edge and see the boy again and Baymax wearing a green looking armor. Baymax kicked the door open and I jumped. I curse under my breath and watch them leave. I got into my suit and coat and followed them once again and ended up being at the storage territory. I hid behind a red storage bin and lean to the edge and see the boy almost fell into the water.

I press the side of my helmet to activate night vision and I see Callahan approaching them. They ran behind a bin and I move out and climbed bin to bin to get to Callaghan. He would take out a huge chunk of the portal out of the ocean and I watch his microbots almost tremble me. I look up at him and talked to him with my voice changer.

"Looks fine for you to do this on your own." I said. He glances at me which kind of looks like a glare to me. "I'm just kidding. This chick right here might need to be dust off after years of setback." I said knocking the chunk of the machine. "Although when will it be my turn to shine?" I asked. Callaghan turn and see lights coming from the other side of the bins.

I hear some chats of a group of people and Callaghan used his microbots to pick up a bin and attempt to throw it at them. It was stopped by the robot and I hear a high pitched scream. I laugh my butt off and wipe a tear away under my helmet and climbed up his microbots. He helped me up and carried me with his microbots to follow them. We gone to a car chase and I jump building to building as fast as I can.

The car was slow but it randomly dashed away from my sight. Now this is getting intense. I use my glider and followed Callaghan. He was so close trapping them. Instead, they burst out of his grasp of the microbots and they crashed to the bottom of the ocean. I landed and look down at the deck. It was slowly diving and Callaghan walks away, except me. Don't go in there, (y/n). I thought to myself.

Unlike my relationship with my family, they never care about anyone but themselves and the sake of our business. I, well I don't always act cold hearted. I dive in and spot the car hitting the ground. I thought before that Baymax is inflatable and can get everyone to shore. I swim to Baymax and remove his armor. He looks at me and blinked.

"You're helping us." He said.

I didn't respond. I pulled a lever on my wrist and it inflated to a balloon and pulls me up. I get to shore before Baymax gets everyone up safely. I smiled and ran off.

Callaghan already took the chunk of the portal to the warehouse. I get inside and took off my helmet.

"Okay, 1/4 of the portal. Where to?"

"Actually, that's all of them." He said. Wow, without me being there!? I mentally face palm.

"Geez, I think my job here is done."

"Not quite." I look up and narrow my eyes. "What?"

"I need one last thing for it. I want you to go and break in Krei's vault of his work and find something for me. Since you're good at that."

"Me as stealthy as a cat of bad luck in my pocket sir. Count me in."