Chapter 78: Preparing For War

-At Ormshire Castle-

About a thousand or more miles east of the city is the Demon Continent.

Unlike the Human Continent, there is only one king to rule over it. That is none other than Raizur himself.

At the edge of the continent facing the sea, there was Frucset City. There, was the Thosumor Kingdom with the Ormshire Castle sitting at the edge of the cliff with it facing the entire ocean.

If you never visited the Demon Continent, you'd probably expect red skies, blood river, fire all over the place, barren lands, and demons all swarming the place and killing one another.

However, it was the exact opposite.

The skies weren't red but ocean blue like everywhere else. There wasn't any river of blood but fresh water to drink from.

The land was neither covered in fire or barren but filled with luscious green fields and beautiful building structures. It's true that demons were swarming the land, but not in some survival of the fittest style.

It was just as civilized as any of the other Continents. That was because of people's description of the place who haven't been there was, in fact, correct in the past.

Back in the day, there was chaos all over the place. Demons killing one another, bloody skies, and more.

About three to four centuries ago, the fifteenth Demon King decided to turn the Demon Continent into a completely different place. It was extremely difficult due to a demons instincts to destroy anything in their path, but the demon king managed to pull through.

Now, the Demon Continent was a completely different place. It was a lot more . . . Peaceful, than in the past.

Anyway, in the throne room of the Ormshire Castle, a legion of demons was standing in front of the throne, waiting for their King's return.

Standing closer to the throne were three high-ranking demons.

The demon to the far right had a buff build and a thick, long brown beard that made him look like a heavy metal version of Santa. He was wearing sturdy black armor that looks like he could withstand any attack that's thrown at it along with a giant axe strapped to his back.

Standing next to him was a woman with long red hair and wore lightweight armor that was good for defense and great for mobility. Despite wearing the light armor, she was carrying a giant greatsword that you wouldn't expect a fragile girl like herself to be using such a thing.

Standing next to her was another woman. She had long grayish brown hair that was up in a ponytail, and she also wore light armor like the woman with the greatsword, along with a weapon of her own that looked like a katana.

The three high-ranking demons standing in front of the throne were none other than the Demon King's top generals that lead his army. They didn't earn their titles just for show.

Each of the three demons worked extremely hard to get where they are now. Their skills and experience are one of the best to prove useful to their King.

As the three high ranking demons stood along with the rest, a portal soon opened and out came their King of the Demon Continent. Not only that, but a few more individuals appeared along with their king.

"Welcome home, your highness," The female demon with the greatsword greeted their king.

"Ah, it's good to see you too, Anamath," Raizur returned his greeting. "How is everything going here?"