Edible Glitter

( This is written for go-insane-its-Magnus-bane on tumblr. Enjoy!)

Warning!

This is smutty!

PG-17ish I mean I think anyways XD

***

"Magnus?" Alec said whining as he pushed the cart through the grocery store. "Do we really need all of this stuff?"

"Why, of course, Alexander!" Magnus said. "What do you think cakes are made out of?" They said still making their way down the baking aisle. "Besides what el-" Magnus stopped talking, for he had seen the most magical thing in all of his 800 years of living.

"Magnus what is it? What's wrong?" Alec asked slightly worried that something had happened to his boyfriend.

"It's- it's magical," Magnus whispered his eyes widening in awe.

"Magnus what is it?" He said, getting annoyed. Alec stepped to the side to get a better view. "You have got to be kidding me!"

What stood in front of them was a giant display of edible glitter and glittery frosting.

"Alexander, we must buy some!" Magnus was now bouncing up and down staring at Alec with puppy dog eyes.

"And why 'must' we?"

Magnus stopped bouncing and walked up to Alec grabbing the scarf that matched his eyes all too well. "Do you want me to tell you," Magnus growled, "or show you?"

Alec was staring at Magnus's lips now, wondering when the last time he had tasted them was (which was less than an hour ago). "Buy as much as you want," it came out as a whisper.

"Perfect!" Magnus said with a smirk growing on his face. "You won't regret this."

~~~

The moment they were in the flat their lips met. Magnus pressed Alec against the door, his hands on either side of the younger boys head.

"You don't understand how hard that car ride was. How hard it was to restrain myself from doing this the entire ride," Magnus whispered into Alec's ear.

"Oh, I do understand. Trust me."

Alec spun them around so that Magnus's back was now against the door.

"Now, where's that oh so amazing glitter of yours," Alec mumbled into Magnus's neck.

"I have it," Magnus moaned.

"Then why are we still here?"

Thy began the difficult task of stumbling to their bedroom without breaking their kiss. They may have broken a few lamps and vases in the process, but it was worth it.

They reached the bedroom and immediately Alec was thrown on the bed by Magnus.

Magnus clashed with Alec as their mouths met. Alec gasped and Magnus slipped his tongue through Alec's teeth and collided with his. Alec's gasps were like music to Magnus. A music he could dance to. Just as Alec began moaning for Magnus to go farther Magnus broke away.

"What... The hell Magnus." Alec gasped as he groped for his boyfriend who was pulling away.

"Don't worry, love. I'm not even near being done with you." With that Magnus stepped out of the room leaving a confused Alec on the bed. When Magnus returned his clothes were completely gone.

Alec snickered at him till his eyes caught the glint of something... Sparkly. And it was all over Magnus.

"What is- by the angel. That's the edible glitter isn't it..." Magnus only smiled as he made his way over to Alec.