You and Me

Hey guys!

Long time no see!

The boy that I like and I started talking and I'm really happy!

So yeah, that's a development in my life:)

What's up with you guys?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this!!!

****

"Magnus, it's late. Come to bed," Alec said, walking out of their bedroom in his boxers.

Magnus had been working late a lot more these days. He had more clients than he had ever had before. Not to mention, that he and Alec hadn't been on the best terms these past few months. They had been married a few years now and were definitely out of the honeymoon stage.

"Not now, Alec. I'm almost done and this needs to be finished," Magnus said, not looking up from his work.

"Please, Magnus," Alec's voice was pained, so Magnus looked up at him. He had tears in his eyes. "Please, just come to bed."

"Alec, I can't right n-"

"Dammit Magnus! I know we are having problems okay? I know you're busy and that you're working hard, but please just come to bed!" Alec had tears running down his beautiful pale face.

Magnus got up off the couch and walked over to Alec.

"Alexander," Magnus said pushing the raven black hair out of the others face, "Please stop crying. I can't bear to see you cry." Magnus placed a kiss on Alec's forehead.

Sobs wracked Alec's body. "I just want things to go back to the way they were before."

"Hey, everything will be okay," Magnus stroked Alec's hair. "We're going to be okay, we're just in a rough spot."

Alec was staring at his feet. "I just don't want you to leave me," His voice was barely a whisper.

"I would never leave you darling. I love you too much," Alec looked up as Magnus said that, his eyes wide.

"I love you, Magnus."

"I love you too, Alexander." Magnus's eyes were now wet with tears.

Magnus suddenly wrapped his arms around Alec's waist and started swaying slowly.

"What're you doing Magnus?" Alec had a small smile now.

"We're dancing Alexander."

"Dancing?" Alec gave a small laugh.

"Yes, dancing. It's a thing that mundanes do with each other."

"I know what dancing is, Magnus." They kept swaying as Alec put his head on Magnus's shoulder.

"What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive," Magnus sung quietly with his eyes closed.

"You're perfect, Magnus." Alec said looking up at Magnus.

Magnus took advantage of this and kissed Alec. The kiss had so much passion and intensity, almost like a promise.

A promise to be better.

A promise to try.

A promise to never leave.

Magnus broke the kiss and continued the dancing and singing.

"I can't keep up and I can't back down, I've been losing so much time," Magnus sang.

"I know you've been busy, but do you think we could make some time for more date nights and you know... Other things?" Alec was blushing.

"Of course we can, Alexander." Magnus promised. "Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose. And it's you and me and all of the people. And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you. You're beautiful Alexander."

"Not as beautiful as you." Alec replied.

"All of the things that I want to say, just aren't coming out right. I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning. I don't know where to go from here. I'm sorry for not apologizing sooner, darling. I'm so, so sorry." Magnus choked on the last word.

Alec looked up and stroked Magnus's cheek, "I forgive you." Alec kissed Magnus.

That night they cried in each others arms and wiped away one another's tears. They whispered promises and talked of the future. That night everything felt right.

****

Hey guys!

I hope you liked it!

I did not write the song (the part in italics)

That song belongs to lifehouse, it's called 'You and Me'

Check it out bc it's perfect!!!

Leave comments and votes!

Love,
Roza:)