CHAPTER TWO

Despite the fact that Rachel decided to remain at home, it also meant that Rebecca would have to return to Hawaii, since she possessed a husband who resided there, and since their mother's demise, it continued to be sorrowful for her as she held a...

Despite the fact that Rachel decided to remain at home, it also meant that Rebecca would have to return to Hawaii, since she possessed a husband who resided there, and since their mother's demise, it continued to be sorrowful for her as she held a strong attachment to her mother.

As a result, Serena was aware that Rebecca would not be inclined to permanently return to La Push.

"When are you making your departure, Bex?" Serena inquired, displaying a feeling of sorrow, since she had just recently engaged in a reunion with her siblings.

"Within a few days," Rebecca responded, with a hint of a sorrowful tone in her voice, expressing her displeasure at the scarcity of time that she would be able to spend with her sister.

Rachel, who was already cognizant of that information, nevertheless expressed her unhappiness at their brief window for interaction.

"Will you be staying for awhile? Or are you planning to depart sooner than that?" Rachel inquired with optimism, holding out hopes that Serena would not be planning to leave anytime soon.

"Well hopefully not too long, but give or take for a couple of months," Serena stated, while observing Rachel with a joyous expression as she lunged in for a tight hug, returning the affectionate embrace.

"Oh thank god! I thought I was going to say goodbye to both of you!"

"You guys can always visit you know" Rebecca expressed, while joining in a group hug, which she hoped would alleviate any sense of anguish from the separation, since they could plan for subsequent meetings.

"Hey, girls, there is a car outside, do you have any visitors?" The three sisters pulled out the hug and saw their dad wheeling in and stopped at the entrance when he saw his oldest daughter.

"Hey, Pops!" Serena waved to her dad as he raised his hands rubbing his eyes, making sure he was actually seeing her, and it earned laughter from his daughter's

"I'm really here Dad, in the flesh and all" Serena teased as she walked over and her dad," Surprise?"

Before she could say anything more, he had pulled his daughter into a tight hug making her chuckle returning it," Okay Dad, loosen the death grip, the twins already nearly broke my ribs"

He chuckled letting her go," Welcome home Serena"

"Good to be back" Serena felt a little horrible, that she was not moving back permanently, but she had nothing holding her back in La Push, and she didn't want one too," Do you know where Jake is?"

"He's probably with the boys, or with Bella, you remember her, right? Charlie Swan's daughter?" Serena almost made a scowl, at the name. She really didn't like the girl, knowing that her brother had always liked her, and it didn't help she was a leech-lover.

When her twin sisters told her about how she was the lover of one of the Cullen's, immediately, she went full Big-Sister mode. She didn't care if they were vegetarians, she just didn't like any of the cold ones, after nearly being killed by one when she was younger.

"I see" Rebecca and Rachel both held a laugh behind there hands, practically seeing the fumes coming off their older sister, and it was usual that their Dad was not aware of Serena's strong dislike for Bella Swan.

"Anyways, how are Harry and Sue?" Serena decided to drop the subject of the girl, and focus on something else.

"They been good, why don't you go take a visit? I bet Leah and Seth would love to see you"

Serena's head perked up," You know what, I should! I miss Sue's cooking"

"Serena" Billy looked at his daughter giving her a look

She then smirked with a hint of mischief," Kidding Dad"

edited and revised on April 11 2024