#37 MOVING FORWARD

From CHAPTER 33 ---- JUMP TO THIS ---- 

CHAPTER 37

MOVING FORWARD

After everything that had happened, Jennie and Lisa managed to be professional and continue on with their work. Lisa recovered little by little as days pass by. She smiles more often now and spend time with her unnies from time to time. Jennie, on the other hand, did the same thing. She knew that they cannot afford to have a gap this days because of their scheduled comeback. Half of their schedule for 2019 is already filled. In her mind, there's no more room for errors. They'll be hitting US, Australia and Europe for their World Tour and God knows how much they all wanted this since the beginning. 

YG has become more strict and even provided them with additional security. Thankfully, the collab didn't happen since YG conducted a survey whether the fans would like a SOLO BLACKPINK comeback or a COLLAB with a fellow KPOP IDOL GROUP. Results were a landslide for a SOLO BLACKPINK COMEBACK and knowing Sajangnim, he won't take such risk that could affect his money and investments on the stock market. 

Meanwhile... 

Jennie and Jisoo were called to report to Sajangnim at YG.

@ the CEO's office/YG Bldg.

CEO : I know there have been certain events that the four of you dealt with, personally. It has come to my attention that you actually had a romantic connection with Lisayah. (Referring to Jennie)

Jisoo : Sajangnim, we can explain this. 

CEO : Ah. And Jisoo, I expected more from you. You were supposed to report to me and you were supposed to look out for them. I have already told you, these things cannot happen. 

Jennie : Sir, we're just friends. Nothing happened. 

Jisoo : Jennie's right. Nothing happened Sajangnim. 

Jennie : We're just really friends. This is just a big misunderstanding. 

CEO : Need I remind you that I have enough number of cameras around you girls? Nothing skips my attention. You really don't get it, do you? 

Jisoo : We get it sir. We understand the whole situation. 

Jennie : We will be careful next time not to cause any confusion. 

CEO : Very well, if you say so. The internet is already going wild for you girls especially for you Jennie and for Lisa. It's crazy. They already have names for you. What is it again?

Jisoo : (tensed) JENLISA sir.

Jennie gave Jisoo a stern look. 

Jisoo : (responding to Jennie) What?!?!

Jennie : Aiiisshhh. Jinjja??? 

CEO : Anyway, this better not happen again. We cannot hype the fans with some gay play. Korea can never tolerate. It's gonna be bad for our stock market. Do I make myself clear?

Jennie & Jisoo : Ne. 

@ the Dorm

Chaeng: Lisayaaaaaaaaah!!!! When will you go out of the bathroom??? I'm 48 yrs already!!!

Lisa : Almost done Chaeng-ah. Be patient!

Chaeng-ah : Yaaaaah. Lalisaaaaaaa!!!!

Lisa : Okay okay I'm out. I'm done. Geez! 

Chaeng and Lisa prepared as quickly as possible for their 6pm rehearsal at the YG Studio. As soon as they were ready, they hurriedly went to YG Bldg and study their lines for the song.